GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girl Trouble - Episode 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 21:09
Regular
"~DPG~"
After the last topic taken up so many pages, i was shocked at the amount of people who actually cared and gave advise. I know this time round that it wont be as popular, but here goes:

Me and my cousin are single *groans*. We wanted girlfriends, not to show off with, just for the simple fact, we feel it is now necessary to have one. I found a girl on the net, seemed really nice and got on well. She went on cam and all that and we wanted to meet up and be boyfriend and girlfriend. Problem is..It didn't go as planned.

I fancied her and she fancied me...BUT, her friend went on cam and i also liked her and she fancied me! So, me and my cousin arranged to meet her and her mate. We did...

It didn't go too well...everyone was shy and no-one really spoke. Now after seeing the girls mate... I instantly found her very attractive and fancied her. I now speak to her on the internet, (when, rarely she comes on). I asked for her number, but i know she fancies some other guy. She said she's sad that he doesn't fancy her back.

I just hope i have a chance. What do all of you think of this and can you reply as appropriate. Thanks.
Fri 29/07/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Xzibit wrote:

> Now after seeing the girls mate
>
> Doesn't sound like they were that shy.

they werent shy because he met them on the net, however, he fails to mention where on the net, let me fill in the gap www.hos4uandurcousin.com

alternatively, he may have met them somewhere else, in which case, to mr.Xzibit, you think 2 chicks like you, just go for the one you like best, if she knocks you back (not literally) go for the other one. SORTED.
Fri 29/07/05 at 20:20
Regular
Any reason you quoted that ?
Fri 29/07/05 at 20:18
Regular
"~DPG~"
*wrong post*
Fri 29/07/05 at 14:53
Regular
"you've got a beard"
.:~Bubblez~:. wrote:

> Anyways, you don't need a girlfriend.

no offense intended, but that loses all the impact when it comes from people who continually go on about their own significant other and their consequent exploits. loads of your posts manage to find their way back to your private life, so that kind of remark is both dripping with irony and slightly condescending.
Fri 29/07/05 at 14:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
Xzibit wrote:
now necessary
> to have one.

Hahahah.

> I found a girl on the net

Ahahaaahaha.

> Now after seeing the girls mate

Doesn't sound like they were that shy.
Fri 29/07/05 at 14:31
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yes he does, otherwise he'll end up marrying his cousin.
Fri 29/07/05 at 14:28
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Why does none of the girls fancy your cousin? Does he have 3 heads or something?

Anyways, you don't need a girlfriend.
Fri 29/07/05 at 13:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If only you knew
Fri 29/07/05 at 13:35
"period drama"
Hardly something to brag about, Merm.
Fri 29/07/05 at 13:34
Regular
"bot"
I'm twice the man Nash is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.