GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girl Trouble - Episode 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 21:09
Regular
"~DPG~"
After the last topic taken up so many pages, i was shocked at the amount of people who actually cared and gave advise. I know this time round that it wont be as popular, but here goes:

Me and my cousin are single *groans*. We wanted girlfriends, not to show off with, just for the simple fact, we feel it is now necessary to have one. I found a girl on the net, seemed really nice and got on well. She went on cam and all that and we wanted to meet up and be boyfriend and girlfriend. Problem is..It didn't go as planned.

I fancied her and she fancied me...BUT, her friend went on cam and i also liked her and she fancied me! So, me and my cousin arranged to meet her and her mate. We did...

It didn't go too well...everyone was shy and no-one really spoke. Now after seeing the girls mate... I instantly found her very attractive and fancied her. I now speak to her on the internet, (when, rarely she comes on). I asked for her number, but i know she fancies some other guy. She said she's sad that he doesn't fancy her back.

I just hope i have a chance. What do all of you think of this and can you reply as appropriate. Thanks.
Sat 30/07/05 at 13:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
Are you American, Metal?
Sat 30/07/05 at 13:42
Regular
"you've got a beard"
:D

i didn't mean that mate (we agreed we'd keep that quiet), but i seem to remember bubblez saying you guys were getting married in 2007 or something?

if so, you'll need a lot of luck with regards to getting on the property ladder, stressful times, etc. at the risk of sounding like old father time, i'm a few years older than you, and i've been down a few of the same paths it looks like you 2 are headed down.. and it's hard work, so in that respect, all the best to you.

EDIT: everyone says they don't "need" one (i know that was my angle when i was 21).. but even when you start out and try and keep things casual and stress free, things have a way of sneaking up on you without realising. it's how you cope with that change that shapes things to come.
Sat 30/07/05 at 13:41
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
As for the thing of not being able to comment because she's with someone, I can see where you're comming from, but I don't agree really.

Before my current relationship I didn't have one for a really long time. I didn't feel that I really needed a relationship, but if one came along, I wasn't going to turn it down.
Sat 30/07/05 at 13:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Very_Metal wrote:
> i wish you and EB the best of luck, god knows you'll need it.

Just because we didn't work out doesn't make me bad at relationships.

Did you ever think it could have been your fault, Metal?
Sat 30/07/05 at 13:37
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
To be fair, we do harly post about each other anymore.

We used to post and "flirt" on here before we were going out and when we first started going out, but I think you'd struggle to find many posts in the last 5-months where we talk about "us". If we do, it's usually a reply like this where someone else has brought it up.

Certain people on here wont let the fact go that we used to come on here and talk to each other in the early hours of the morning.

I flirt with Timmargh more on here then I do with Bubblez, so let it go.
Sat 30/07/05 at 13:36
Regular
"you've got a beard"
all i was saying is that it's a little patronising and hypocritical when people who HAVE, and are happy with, a significant other sit round telling everyone else they don't need one. it's like hitler sponsoring "be nice to jews" day before signing a few more shower permits.

i never said you were a bad person for sharing all the stuff you do, that's entirely up to you, i'm completely indifferent to it. for what it's worth, i wish you and EB the best of luck, god knows you'll need it.

i feel the fact this wasn't intended as a personal attack on you specifically (or a personal attack at all really, more an observation, it just happened that your comment spurred it) was covered in the "no offense intended" part, but just once more with feeling:

no offense intended.
Sat 30/07/05 at 13:13
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Very_Metal wrote:
> .:~Bubblez~:. wrote:
>
> Anyways, you don't need a girlfriend.
>
> no offense intended, but that loses all the impact when it comes from
> people who continually go on about their own significant other and
> their consequent exploits. loads of your posts manage to find their
> way back to your private life, so that kind of remark is both
> dripping with irony and slightly condescending.

What has that got to do with what I quoted?

Firstly, I have never said that I needed a boyfriend-ever. I've hardly posted here for the last 3 months, so stop dragging up s**t from ages back.

And yes, I do admit that I talk about my boyfriend alot, so what? Just shows I'm happy and want to shout about it. And as for my 'exploits', just cos I'm an open person don't make me bad, and trust me, you lot have had it easy.

Oh and another thing, if you go back and look at me talking about EB the last few times, you will find that it wasn't me bringing him up, but other people making jokes, and asking questions.
Sat 30/07/05 at 10:58
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Xzibit wrote:
> Vampyr wrote:
> Mr X to the Z Xzibit, how old are you?
>
> 15 sir

sir how respectful

anyway, at fifteen, it isnt necesarry to have a girl on your arm. what you gonna do knock her up? no, so just wait.
Sat 30/07/05 at 10:54
Regular
What was it we told you last time.
Oh yeah! Go and talk to them. If they turn you down then shrug it off - you got over the last one easily enough. By the by, what actually happened with her in the end?
Sat 30/07/05 at 10:53
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Memorandum! wrote:
> To come upon

how apt

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.