GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girl Trouble - Episode 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 21:09
Regular
"~DPG~"
After the last topic taken up so many pages, i was shocked at the amount of people who actually cared and gave advise. I know this time round that it wont be as popular, but here goes:

Me and my cousin are single *groans*. We wanted girlfriends, not to show off with, just for the simple fact, we feel it is now necessary to have one. I found a girl on the net, seemed really nice and got on well. She went on cam and all that and we wanted to meet up and be boyfriend and girlfriend. Problem is..It didn't go as planned.

I fancied her and she fancied me...BUT, her friend went on cam and i also liked her and she fancied me! So, me and my cousin arranged to meet her and her mate. We did...

It didn't go too well...everyone was shy and no-one really spoke. Now after seeing the girls mate... I instantly found her very attractive and fancied her. I now speak to her on the internet, (when, rarely she comes on). I asked for her number, but i know she fancies some other guy. She said she's sad that he doesn't fancy her back.

I just hope i have a chance. What do all of you think of this and can you reply as appropriate. Thanks.
Sun 31/07/05 at 15:52
Regular
What ever happened to taking drugs?
Sun 31/07/05 at 15:46
blimmerfisch wrote:
> Hey mate, I have a beautiful, single girl I could hook you up with who
> you should totally get on with.
>
>
>
> LOL OH WAIT A MINUTE SHE'S A MUSLIM NEVER MIND
Sun 31/07/05 at 14:13
Regular
Woah, your social skills are wack.
Sun 31/07/05 at 14:10
Regular
"~DPG~"
I do agree, thanx Asher.
Sat 30/07/05 at 16:41
Regular
Xzibit, you're in for a shock as soon as you realise the reality of things. At your current state, I'd say if you proper go for it, and go by trial and error, and learn from your mistakes and grow as a person, in about maybe two years you might be at the stage where you can actually get a decent girlfriend. Meeting people on the internet and then having awkward social meetings is absolutely stupid, and you'll fall into a very bad cycle.

Get out of it, go out into the world, suck up some f'king strength, be confident, try and really engage people in conversation, and one day or another you'll meet someone.

The only way to go about it.
Sat 30/07/05 at 15:17
Regular
I think even the staffies realise that you deserve a good trolling.
Sat 30/07/05 at 13:50
Regular
"you've got a beard"
definitely.

renting may be money down the drain, but then so is replacing everything the other person bought if you split up.

goes off to be bitter somewhere else ;)
Sat 30/07/05 at 13:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yep, it will be hard in some ways no doubt, but we're doing ok and the only way to learn is to face those things you've faced and learn from them directly.

The property ladder is a nightmare for everyone and I could moan, but I wont. I do have a little nest egg put aside, but I know it's a long way short of what I need to buy.

I always said I'd never want to rent, because it's money down the drain, but here I am and I think it's a good idea before buying anything together.
Sat 30/07/05 at 13:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Okeydoke.
Sat 30/07/05 at 13:44
Regular
"you've got a beard"
certainly not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.