GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Train skank"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 18:46
Regular
"SOUP!"
I was gettin the train back from Preston (I've been at Uni doing a taster week thing) and had my open return train ticket which I bought with my student concessionary faire pass so I got the journey for £7.55 altogether which aint 'alf bad.

However some waste-of-life middle-aged urine-reeking uber-pathethic tv-meal-for-one-and-Newsnight single-and-lonesome woman decided that, because I'm handsome and virile and she was a lesbian feminist man-hater who probably enjoys the 'comedy' of Mel and Sue, decided that my ticket wasn't good enough. Alas no, she literally menstruated 49 years of pure frustration all over my face and made me pay £10.50 for a short journey which quite frankly made me want to dropkick her seven ways from Sunday.

So, British Rail, you owe me £10.50, and for every day I don't get it back I'm going to leave empty backpacks on trains until your piece-of-crap service grins to a halt. I also request the public execution of that vile woman after she has received a Cleverland Steamer from both Mick Hucknall and that fat lass from Pop Idol.

Shouldn't those lame employees be worried about stopping fanatics blowing the living hell out of everything on the rails instead of nit-picking mistakes that weren't even there?
Fri 29/07/05 at 09:45
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
thenamechanger wrote:
> As has already been said, a persuasive letter to a manager or
> head office would be good

Remember to include such words as: Al Qaeda, Wrath of Allah, martyr, higher places, etc. That should get you noticed & your voice heard!
Fri 29/07/05 at 08:26
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> you'll spend a fortune in rucksacks. i'd rethink this scheme.

Ahaha
Thu 28/07/05 at 22:52
Regular
As has already been said, a persuasive letter to a manager or head office would be good

I say persuasive as it's a rant slating their employees, they aren't gonna be giving you diddly-squat

Again, as has been said, big companies such as those on trains (and planes) normally refund without hassle
Thu 28/07/05 at 22:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
you'll spend a fortune in rucksacks. i'd rethink this scheme.
Thu 28/07/05 at 20:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Trains are overpriced anyway.
Thu 28/07/05 at 20:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
Chippxero wrote:
> The train companies are normally pretty good sorting out compensation

Indeed. When my season ticket ran out (and I didn't renew 'cause holidays were upon us) I unexpectedly got a £22.32 cheque in the post with a letter explaining that it was compensation for whenever my service had been late/cancelled.

Lovely surprise that was.
Thu 28/07/05 at 18:59
Regular
"Captain to you."
The train companies are normally pretty good sorting out compensation and stuff so hopefully they will sort it for you, and writing is the best way to get it done.
Thu 28/07/05 at 18:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
I think I'm going to write a letter to head office or something.

Show them... show them good.
Thu 28/07/05 at 18:50
Regular
Go to a tiket office or something and complain.
Thu 28/07/05 at 18:46
Regular
"SOUP!"
I was gettin the train back from Preston (I've been at Uni doing a taster week thing) and had my open return train ticket which I bought with my student concessionary faire pass so I got the journey for £7.55 altogether which aint 'alf bad.

However some waste-of-life middle-aged urine-reeking uber-pathethic tv-meal-for-one-and-Newsnight single-and-lonesome woman decided that, because I'm handsome and virile and she was a lesbian feminist man-hater who probably enjoys the 'comedy' of Mel and Sue, decided that my ticket wasn't good enough. Alas no, she literally menstruated 49 years of pure frustration all over my face and made me pay £10.50 for a short journey which quite frankly made me want to dropkick her seven ways from Sunday.

So, British Rail, you owe me £10.50, and for every day I don't get it back I'm going to leave empty backpacks on trains until your piece-of-crap service grins to a halt. I also request the public execution of that vile woman after she has received a Cleverland Steamer from both Mick Hucknall and that fat lass from Pop Idol.

Shouldn't those lame employees be worried about stopping fanatics blowing the living hell out of everything on the rails instead of nit-picking mistakes that weren't even there?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.