GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Train skank"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 18:46
Regular
"SOUP!"
I was gettin the train back from Preston (I've been at Uni doing a taster week thing) and had my open return train ticket which I bought with my student concessionary faire pass so I got the journey for £7.55 altogether which aint 'alf bad.

However some waste-of-life middle-aged urine-reeking uber-pathethic tv-meal-for-one-and-Newsnight single-and-lonesome woman decided that, because I'm handsome and virile and she was a lesbian feminist man-hater who probably enjoys the 'comedy' of Mel and Sue, decided that my ticket wasn't good enough. Alas no, she literally menstruated 49 years of pure frustration all over my face and made me pay £10.50 for a short journey which quite frankly made me want to dropkick her seven ways from Sunday.

So, British Rail, you owe me £10.50, and for every day I don't get it back I'm going to leave empty backpacks on trains until your piece-of-crap service grins to a halt. I also request the public execution of that vile woman after she has received a Cleverland Steamer from both Mick Hucknall and that fat lass from Pop Idol.

Shouldn't those lame employees be worried about stopping fanatics blowing the living hell out of everything on the rails instead of nit-picking mistakes that weren't even there?
Fri 29/07/05 at 23:33
Regular
thenamechanger wrote:
> Make him get off the train, at the next stop ... a classic example of
> a conductors' threat

That happend to me on the bus, for hitting a kid with a newspaper.
Fri 29/07/05 at 20:34
Regular
... Or offered her a bottle of Whisky, then thrown it out the window, so she jumped after it
Fri 29/07/05 at 20:30
Regular
"8==="
Ooooh scary.

I'd have stood my ground and showed the rail police my genuine ticket.
Fri 29/07/05 at 20:28
Regular
Make him get off the train, at the next stop ... a classic example of a conductors' threat
Fri 29/07/05 at 20:27
Regular
"8==="
Yes, that explains nothing.

Thankyou.

I wasn't trying to make a perverted joke I was asking what the lady threatened to do if he didn't pay up.
Fri 29/07/05 at 20:25
Regular
Hedfix wrote:

> Exactly how did she 'make' you pay ...

Paradox: wrote :

> £10.50
Fri 29/07/05 at 20:21
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> £10+
Fri 29/07/05 at 20:19
Regular
Paradox: wrote:

> made me pay £10.50
Fri 29/07/05 at 20:14
Regular
"8==="
I wouldn't have paid up.

You paid what you were charged for your ticket - that's it.

Someone else disagrees? Too bad that's their employee who needs a talking to not the person who bought a legitimate ticket.

Exactly how did she 'make' you pay £10+ ?
Fri 29/07/05 at 20:12
Regular
No, that would get you arrested

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.