GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Train skank"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 18:46
Regular
"SOUP!"
I was gettin the train back from Preston (I've been at Uni doing a taster week thing) and had my open return train ticket which I bought with my student concessionary faire pass so I got the journey for £7.55 altogether which aint 'alf bad.

However some waste-of-life middle-aged urine-reeking uber-pathethic tv-meal-for-one-and-Newsnight single-and-lonesome woman decided that, because I'm handsome and virile and she was a lesbian feminist man-hater who probably enjoys the 'comedy' of Mel and Sue, decided that my ticket wasn't good enough. Alas no, she literally menstruated 49 years of pure frustration all over my face and made me pay £10.50 for a short journey which quite frankly made me want to dropkick her seven ways from Sunday.

So, British Rail, you owe me £10.50, and for every day I don't get it back I'm going to leave empty backpacks on trains until your piece-of-crap service grins to a halt. I also request the public execution of that vile woman after she has received a Cleverland Steamer from both Mick Hucknall and that fat lass from Pop Idol.

Shouldn't those lame employees be worried about stopping fanatics blowing the living hell out of everything on the rails instead of nit-picking mistakes that weren't even there?
Sun 31/07/05 at 21:58
Regular
I was made to pay €20 for some completely unknown reason by a Russian ticket inspector who spoke (or claimed he spoke) next to no english, and was trying to through me off the train in the middle of nowhere in Bulgaria. Don't you just love corruption.
Sun 31/07/05 at 20:28
Regular
Midway measure

Ask about you starring in Big Daddy ?
Sun 31/07/05 at 18:54
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> I'll buy you a pint but I get to ask you
> about starring alongside Drew Barymore in 50 first dates, deal?

No deal.
Sat 30/07/05 at 17:53
Regular
"SOUP!"
poopots wrote:
> Oh yeah, I know it’s naughty but did you graffiti any of the
> porta-bogs at Download by any chance, I vaguely remember seeing
> Paradox wrote on the inside of a door. Mind you it was after a hefty
> drinking session so….. you know.

Nope, not me. Probably a name-stealer on the prowl.
Sat 30/07/05 at 16:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> So going to Preston Uni then Paradox?
>
> Might see you around town one night. If you could just wear a big
> hat with 'paradox' written on it, I'll pop over, say hello and let
> you buy me a pint. :)

Yeah, provided I get my grades which I should.

I've been at Preston monday - thurs which was pretty cool. Saw a lot of the town and stuff and it aint bad at all. So many cheap student nights too which is good. I'll buy you a pint but I get to ask you about starring alongside Drew Barymore in 50 first dates, deal?
Sat 30/07/05 at 00:23
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Didn’t know prostitutes were that expensive.
Sat 30/07/05 at 00:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I spent £40 the day before yesterday on the train.

Sex awaited, but still.

:/
Fri 29/07/05 at 23:50
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Oh yeah, I know it’s naughty but did you graffiti any of the porta-bogs at Download by any chance, I vaguely remember seeing Paradox wrote on the inside of a door. Mind you it was after a hefty drinking session so….. you know.
Fri 29/07/05 at 23:45
Regular
So going to Preston Uni then Paradox?

Might see you around town one night. If you could just wear a big hat with 'paradox' written on it, I'll pop over, say hello and let you buy me a pint. :)
Fri 29/07/05 at 23:36
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
ENIT.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.