GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Minish Cap"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/07/05 at 17:03
Regular
So I've got a week off work. I could play Tales of Symphonia, I could attempt to finish Baten Kaitos, or I could even get back to finally starting Beyond Good & Evil.

But no, I've spent the last 4 days playing Zelda: The Minish Cap on my GameCube. I got bored of it a while ago and thought I might as well give it a go. It's not as bad as the Oracles games on Game Boy Color...

I've been hooked on it. My eyes are exploding from concentrating too hard at the screen. Many moments have I wasted time running around in circles trying to figure out what to do when the obvious is right infront of my face all the time. Then I get a little further and frustrate myself on the next puzzle.

It's no Link to the Past beater, however, it's come close for me...mainly because of the inclusion of Gannon's Theme from the original cartoon series and original NES game! I was so suprised to hear that music through my speakers that I felt a wave of nostalgia hit me.

I love The Minish Cap!

runs
Tue 26/07/05 at 18:46
"period drama"
It's a fantastic game.
Shame mine's got a bug in it, meaning I can't finish it 100%, which is rather annoying.

But, ho-hum, still a gem.
Tue 26/07/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Remember me?"
I've almost completed Minish Cap. Not yet though... and I've actually found it far better than A Link to the Past.
Tue 26/07/05 at 17:11
Regular
Not in my opinion - though I shouldn't have to say that, since that first message was my opinion...

Not to mention it should be 'Oracles were good'. There were two games. Therefore its plural. :P
Tue 26/07/05 at 17:07
Regular
"Mozzy"
Oracles was good.
Tue 26/07/05 at 17:03
Regular
So I've got a week off work. I could play Tales of Symphonia, I could attempt to finish Baten Kaitos, or I could even get back to finally starting Beyond Good & Evil.

But no, I've spent the last 4 days playing Zelda: The Minish Cap on my GameCube. I got bored of it a while ago and thought I might as well give it a go. It's not as bad as the Oracles games on Game Boy Color...

I've been hooked on it. My eyes are exploding from concentrating too hard at the screen. Many moments have I wasted time running around in circles trying to figure out what to do when the obvious is right infront of my face all the time. Then I get a little further and frustrate myself on the next puzzle.

It's no Link to the Past beater, however, it's come close for me...mainly because of the inclusion of Gannon's Theme from the original cartoon series and original NES game! I was so suprised to hear that music through my speakers that I felt a wave of nostalgia hit me.

I love The Minish Cap!

runs

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.