GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kaunas vs Liverpool"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/07/05 at 15:39
Regular
Is this on TV? At all? TNS getting dicked by Stevie was on ITV2, but tonight it doesn't seem to be that. Instead, they're showing a rerun of Man Utd vs some Chinese club in a friendly.

Man Utd win 3-0, by the way. Park and two from Scholes. Some guy fouls Nistelrooy and he uses it as an excuse to vent spleen about the fact he's crap now. Alan Smith continues to play in a defensive midfield role (this makes me laugh). I've checked so you don't need to watch it. Don't thank me.

Am I going to have to listen to it on Radio 5? Presuming they have it and not live coverage of Shaun Wright-Phillips eating his first meal in the Chelsea canteen (Commentary by Ed De Hoey).

Oh, and the match. Baros is in the squad. Odds on him staying on the bench and not even moving to warm up in case he trips over Traore and reduces his market value?
Tue 26/07/05 at 22:07
Meh, I think when he gets a good run he'll come good.
Tue 26/07/05 at 22:05
Regular
"You've upset me"
down wrote:
> £14m, no?

Possibly. I can't remember/be bothered to look it up. Still their record signing and a hell of a lot of money.
Tue 26/07/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Crouch, the man with the 8 foot legs and the 2cm vertical leap
Tue 26/07/05 at 21:42
£14m, no?
Tue 26/07/05 at 21:37
Regular
"You've upset me"
Cisse just missed what should be a sitter for a £17m striker. Ne'er mind.
Tue 26/07/05 at 21:34
Regular
"When dogs bark, they want something" - cheers for that, BBC.

Maybe they want Crouch's legs.
Tue 26/07/05 at 20:53
Regular
Cisse sounds like he's playing well. This I like. Crouch has also missed a few chances. This I like.
Tue 26/07/05 at 20:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, I noticed that.

Not the legend one, though, unfortunately.

Carra's was an own goal as well. :( Arguably his though, I spose.
Tue 26/07/05 at 20:32
Regular
Did I just hear the name of Kanchelskis playing for Kaunas?
Tue 26/07/05 at 20:28
Regular
Carra! Listening on Radio 5, of all things, and I don't even own a radio so I have to stream it through the internet.

I'm going to to have to find a clip of Jamie scoring though, I seriously thought they'd got the wrong person when he scored.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.