GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kaunas vs Liverpool"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/07/05 at 15:39
Regular
Is this on TV? At all? TNS getting dicked by Stevie was on ITV2, but tonight it doesn't seem to be that. Instead, they're showing a rerun of Man Utd vs some Chinese club in a friendly.

Man Utd win 3-0, by the way. Park and two from Scholes. Some guy fouls Nistelrooy and he uses it as an excuse to vent spleen about the fact he's crap now. Alan Smith continues to play in a defensive midfield role (this makes me laugh). I've checked so you don't need to watch it. Don't thank me.

Am I going to have to listen to it on Radio 5? Presuming they have it and not live coverage of Shaun Wright-Phillips eating his first meal in the Chelsea canteen (Commentary by Ed De Hoey).

Oh, and the match. Baros is in the squad. Odds on him staying on the bench and not even moving to warm up in case he trips over Traore and reduces his market value?
Tue 26/07/05 at 15:39
Regular
Is this on TV? At all? TNS getting dicked by Stevie was on ITV2, but tonight it doesn't seem to be that. Instead, they're showing a rerun of Man Utd vs some Chinese club in a friendly.

Man Utd win 3-0, by the way. Park and two from Scholes. Some guy fouls Nistelrooy and he uses it as an excuse to vent spleen about the fact he's crap now. Alan Smith continues to play in a defensive midfield role (this makes me laugh). I've checked so you don't need to watch it. Don't thank me.

Am I going to have to listen to it on Radio 5? Presuming they have it and not live coverage of Shaun Wright-Phillips eating his first meal in the Chelsea canteen (Commentary by Ed De Hoey).

Oh, and the match. Baros is in the squad. Odds on him staying on the bench and not even moving to warm up in case he trips over Traore and reduces his market value?
Tue 26/07/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
how much is rafa lookin to sell him for, assuming he doesnt cut himself when cooking?
Tue 26/07/05 at 15:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Kaunas V Liverpool game is on at 7:30pm Sky Sports 1.
Tue 26/07/05 at 15:59
Sky Sports One

Too slow
Tue 26/07/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Stryke wrote:
> Man Utd win 3-0, by the way. Park and two from Scholes.

Good old Park. Park > Gerrard. Oh it's true :-D
Tue 26/07/05 at 16:06
Regular
I hate Sky. Thought ITV2/Five had the monopoly on pointless Liverpool games.
Tue 26/07/05 at 16:08
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Kawada wrote:
> Good old Park. Park > Gerrard. Oh it's true :-D

lol
Tue 26/07/05 at 16:11
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
*hums* Park life.

so long as it isnt football on five, with the ever autocue illiterate John Barnes.
Tue 26/07/05 at 16:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Stryke wrote:
> I hate Sky. Thought ITV2/Five had the monopoly on pointless Liverpool
> games.

Isn't every Liverpool game poi.........nah too easy :-D
Tue 26/07/05 at 16:22
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
and in fairness, the final was one of the best games ever (oh it hurts so much to say that)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.