GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kaunas vs Liverpool"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/07/05 at 15:39
Regular
Is this on TV? At all? TNS getting dicked by Stevie was on ITV2, but tonight it doesn't seem to be that. Instead, they're showing a rerun of Man Utd vs some Chinese club in a friendly.

Man Utd win 3-0, by the way. Park and two from Scholes. Some guy fouls Nistelrooy and he uses it as an excuse to vent spleen about the fact he's crap now. Alan Smith continues to play in a defensive midfield role (this makes me laugh). I've checked so you don't need to watch it. Don't thank me.

Am I going to have to listen to it on Radio 5? Presuming they have it and not live coverage of Shaun Wright-Phillips eating his first meal in the Chelsea canteen (Commentary by Ed De Hoey).

Oh, and the match. Baros is in the squad. Odds on him staying on the bench and not even moving to warm up in case he trips over Traore and reduces his market value?
Fri 05/08/05 at 00:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You should work out more. And no, they haven't.
Fri 05/08/05 at 00:17
Regular
Tottenham haven't been linked with him, have they? HAVE THEY? God, that'd be like a knife in my already fragile bosom. I don't like having a fragile bosom, I can tell you now.
Fri 05/08/05 at 00:14
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
If Tottenham get him I'll cry, not because he's bad, just because they don't need him. Like Davids. Although Defoe and Baros would be excellent, but then you've still got Robbie Keane whining on the bench, less use of Mido and El Hamdaoui, and that idiot Kanouté still sniffing around. I hate Kanouté, I hope a really bad team buy him, possibly French.

Oh yeah, Baros, he should go to Spain, probably, or something.
Fri 05/08/05 at 00:09
Regular
We won't see a regular partnership at all this season. Crouch will be stuck in there for away games so Morientes and Cisse won't have a chance to build a solid partnership.

Oh, and Baros will be shipped off somewhere to score lots of goals. Just not for Liverpool.
Fri 05/08/05 at 00:02
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Dringo wrote:
> Morientes is certainly lacking

Since when? Did you see his goal against Olympiakos? He's not just a provider, but a good finisher and excellent in the air.

As Stryke says, Morientes and Cisse will be a great combo. Or Morientes and Baros, but that won't happen.
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:16
Regular
Mav wrote:
> What's wrong with Zenden?
>
> He's had a fairly good start at Liverpool, and he'll work well with
> Crouch.

And all we've seen in pre-season is mild squad players.
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:11
Regular
What's wrong with Zenden?

He's had a fairly good start at Liverpool, and he'll work well with Crouch.
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Tis true, i can't argue *runs off and weeps holding his Phil Neville bobblehead doll*
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:04
Regular
Dringo wrote:
>
> All the other signings Benitez has brought in have been partial
> dissapointments.

--

Yeah - god damn that red cheeked bas, he lumbered us with Xabi Alonso and Luis Garcia. Curse him.
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:03
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Not without Phil weaving his magic out on the pitch. Man Utd are
> doomed without Phil, DOOMED!!!

--

I agree.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.