GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should I feel guilty?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/07/05 at 11:35
Regular
"That's right!"
I posted about a night out on Friday, which ended in me leaving at about midnight so I could ride home for free on the metro instead of staying and having to pay for a taxi later on.

After recovering we went to The Wal's brother's for a BBQ (me, Wal, Fos, Wal's bird and Wal's younger brother) Drank lots of Thai beer (it was only 5%, not like the minimum 8% stuff over there but it tasted about the same) and had a laugh.

Wal enjoys inflicting pain on his friends and decided to try and get me to submit to some wrist lock thingy which really hurt. After fighting for about five minutes I gave up, and then his younger brother Sean wanted to see if he could pick me up. Being stupid, I let him and soon I was spinning around. Instead of dropping me on the sofa nice and safely, only my upper torso hit the nice padded cushions, part of my back hit the hard edge and there was a big crack.

Everyone thought they'd snapped my spine but it was just the wheel on the sofa. Wal's brother then tried to pick up the Fos man and ended up falling through a table (basically put his head through it) He's only 16 bless him, and he was totally mortal; kept threatening people during the taxi ride home.

In between fighting off The Wal Brothers and talking to a Thai girl on the phone I started getting texts off little Gemma, asking if I could keep a secret. Seems Katie, the lovely, curvy blonde did something she shouldn't have in an alleyway with a lad from work who was cracking onto her all night. When I say she's lovely, I really mean it, she's so friendly and will talk to anyone, which is a problem in town when every lad and his dad comes up to try and work the magic. I was keeping an eye on her, pulling her away from large groups of lads and wanted to make sure she got home alright in a taxi. Of course that didn't happen when they disappeared to go clubbing and I left early.

I thought she'd be alright as there were still a few lasses out, but I was a little concerned because everyone else out was a lad who wanted to crack onto her.

If it did indeed happen then I feel a little responsible. Aye, I wasn't the one doing her against a wall, but if I'd stayed out I feel I could've continued keeping an eye on her as she got a bit more drunk. She's trusting and naive but I didn't think she'd cheat on her boyfriend. Even if I'd just said goodbye before they went clubbing I could've told her to stick with Gemma all night, or asked Gemma to keep an eye on her.

Now I don't know what to say to her on Monday morning, do I act like I don't know? Do I ask if she's alright? If I know her I'm sure she's feeling mighty guilty herself, I don't want to rub it in but I also want to make sure she's OK. I don't think she'll get any sympathy from Gemma...

Of course it could all be a lie, the guy who said he did it could've just been bragging to his mates, or someone got the wrong end of the stick. Like I said I never thought she'd cheat on her boyfriend, especially since they've been together for over two years.

I need some advice people, I'm her friend and I'm meant to be there for her, not pass judgement.

Oh, and to lighten the mood a bit, Wal and Sean dropped me on the grass in the garden and literally kicked my ass. And I've got bruises and marks on my arms. Still, I won't have the headache Sean will after putting his head through a small table.
Thu 28/07/05 at 17:07
Regular
"That's right!"
I know no-one cares but turns out nothing happened.

She got in a taxi and was home by 12, the guy himself didn't even say it happened, his mates did, and that was what got passed around.

All is well in the world of work.
Mon 25/07/05 at 20:02
Regular
"That's right!"
Indeed, you've brightened up my day.

Now you'll excuse me, I need to go chin some weights then show The Wal how to play Super Monkey Ball.
Mon 25/07/05 at 19:55
Regular
Yeah, there's always that horrible possibility. I've got high hopes of next term at uni though. Not for any particular reason, I must stress.

Still, I thought my 'text Mojo' was funny.
Mon 25/07/05 at 19:52
Regular
"That's right!"
Awww don't worry your beardy little face over it. I'm sure woo'll meet the wight one eventually...

Of course the right one could turn out to be male.
Mon 25/07/05 at 19:50
Regular
Thanks, I thought it out carefully.

Not that I get any texts from nice ladies at all.
Mon 25/07/05 at 19:49
Regular
"That's right!"
Nice, Stryke.
Mon 25/07/05 at 19:45
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:

> In other news I'm receiving dozens of texts and emails every day from
> very fine ladies. Just thought I'd share that...

--

'thnx Moj, ur such a gd frnd, im bk w/my bfrnd xxxx' ?
Mon 25/07/05 at 19:41
Regular
"That's right!"
Well, she denies anything happened, says she left him and got a taxi home after pushing him away. I dunno, I really don't. 'Tis madness!

In other news I'm receiving dozens of texts and emails every day from very fine ladies. Just thought I'd share that...
Mon 25/07/05 at 07:10
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
"Bigg Market chav in drunken alleyway shagging shocker!"

"She's not a Bigg Market chav!!!11111!1"

She's joined the rank and file now.
Mon 25/07/05 at 00:41
Regular
"you've got a beard"
further proof women can't be trusted after ANY period of time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.