GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Headlice..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/07/05 at 09:17
Regular
"\\"
FFS!
Mon 25/07/05 at 23:25
Regular
"\\"
I'm pretty sure she hugs her female friends.

Yar.
Mon 25/07/05 at 23:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That means she's been near someone.....

^^
Mon 25/07/05 at 23:20
Regular
"\\"
It's not fun.

I'm going out tomorrow morning to buy some stuff that will kill them (I really don't mind if I lose half my scalp).

I think I probably do think I got them from my girlfriend, because I haven't been near anyone else AT ALL for weeks.

Shame.
Mon 25/07/05 at 22:51
Regular
"bot"
You have headlice?

Ew.
Mon 25/07/05 at 22:42
[URL]http://www.artcarparade.com/MARV-pages/marv-hot-head.html[/URL]

My suggested cure
Mon 25/07/05 at 22:28
Regular
"The definitive tag"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> So, in summary I wrecked my fingers by scratching them with scissors
> (the itching is that bad

Very hot water can be good as an alternative to scratching. As long as you don't burn yourself for very long, it's as satisfying as scratching and won't spread anything.

I had eczema on my hands when I was younger and I always used to run them under a hot tap when the itching was bad. Stopped the itching and I didn't have to tear big chunks out of my skin.
Mon 25/07/05 at 22:01
Regular
"\\"
Aha. That does sound really crappy, 'cause as long as you comb everything out in the morning, you can go the day without your head itching once.
Sun 24/07/05 at 15:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ever had scabies? Much, much worse than headlice. Caught it in my last week of school, got it on 3 of my fingers and took two weeks to cease. Even after the mites are dead the itching persists for up to a week. Those two weeks were hell. It's the most intense itching you will ever feel. Scratching it's stupid for two reasons: 1) It doesn't stop it itching. 2) That's how it spreads. O

So, in summary I wrecked my fingers by scratching them with scissors (the itching is that bad), couldn't um.. y'know for 2 weeks (did not want them "down there", for mercy's sake) and had to wear plasters and be careful how I touched things to stop it spreading. Then of course there's the extreme annoyance of the itching being so bad it wakes you up in the middle of the night... So, thank your lucky stars it's headlice and not scabies. The little b'tards.
Sun 24/07/05 at 14:20
Regular
Chippxero wrote:
> You missed taglines thread about trying stealing his friends
> girlfriend.

noo because they were not going out when my feelings for her started, so really i havent been trying to steal her, and you didnt see what i did anyways so =P
Sun 24/07/05 at 13:19
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Emitime wrote:
> I'm shaved!
>
> Ah direct action!

When i had it thats what my dad did, it worked though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.