GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Headlice..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/07/05 at 09:17
Regular
"\\"
FFS!
Wed 27/07/05 at 09:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stryke wrote:
> You secretly love the lice. Go on, admit it. You find infected people
> and rub your hair against theirs.

Ahah, yeah, I love it... it's genius
Tue 26/07/05 at 23:20
"Tesco value"
You waited 2 days to get rid of them, what were you doing, trying them on for size?

hope you washed all your bed linen and clothes
Tue 26/07/05 at 21:32
Regular
mattributé wrote:

> I remember 'catching' one, getting a strand of my hair that had
> fallen out and like... offering the hair to it?

--

You secretly love the lice. Go on, admit it. You find infected people and rub your hair against theirs.
Tue 26/07/05 at 21:27
Regular
"You've upset me"
Chr1s wrote:
> Very hot water can be good as an alternative to scratching. As long
> as you don't burn yourself for very long, it's as satisfying as
> scratching and won't spread anything.

Can't do that with scabies: heat irritates the mites, causing them to move around and infact makes the itching worse. It also causes the blood vessels to dilate, allowing more blood to pass through which (for some reason never fully explained to me) also exacerbates it.
Tue 26/07/05 at 12:30
Regular
"\\"
They're gone (I hope)!

Hurray.
Tue 26/07/05 at 11:42
Regular
"\\"
The mousse stuff is in. And I can just imagine them all burning into ashes screaming out for help.

Hurray!
Tue 26/07/05 at 10:59
Regular
"tokyo police club"
If you can, just try and catch one from your hair before you start the genocide. It's mint, crushing them with a penic or soemthing.

I remember 'catching' one, getting a strand of my hair that had fallen out and like... offering the hair to it? It's scary watching them climb hair. Ugh. Creepy things.

Just wish I'd have found out earlier, to be honest.
Tue 26/07/05 at 10:20
Regular
"\\"
Exactly... it's not as if it's your fault that someone with them made contact with you.

Nor can you check every single person before you touch them.

Crappy animals.
Tue 26/07/05 at 09:37
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I had Headlice last summer. I did't realise though, until like... I could actually start catching them between my fingers at any given time.

I think my head is now immune to the hardcore sratchiness that people get from headlice.

Worst thing is, when you get them everyone thinks that they're from YOU, as if you gave birth tonthem or something, and as if YOU should be punished for something you have absolutely no control over.

Though i must've given them to literally hundreds of people...
Mon 25/07/05 at 23:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Emitime is happy, I can tell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.