GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Hot News* GTA san andreas is 2 player."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sat 23/10/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Hi I was looking through an American forum and found these very convincing pics supposedly out of the November OPM of 2 player in action, take a look your self. I have taken them into paint and I can’t see any signs of cutting and pasting so I am convinced. What do you lot think? The thing that makes them more believable is that there not screenshots never realised.
[URL]http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=gta&message.id=90085[/URL]
Mon 25/10/04 at 17:23
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
Your obviously showing your age. Are you about 12? 13 maybe?

If you weren't so thick you'd be able to imagine how GTA 2-Player would work. Yes the graphics may be downgraded so the CPU can cope, but that does not mean it can't do it! It will obviously be set up so you can't go out of the screen unless your together, or perhaps the further you run away from each other the further the camera zooms out. OR...... maybe it goes into split screen once you are a certain distance from each other. All things that makes sense but a little fag like you wouldn't even be able to imagine
Mon 25/10/04 at 15:02
"period drama"
You bloody moron.
Who was contesting that the skydiving video was fake? No-one, perchance? Why the hell did that enter your poor little head?

As for your ground-breaking arguments into 2-player games on 1 screen, well done. Give that man a nobel prize.
Muh.
You wanna actually think about how a 1-screened 2-player GTA would work? With both player given free roam of the place? er ... let's think about that shall we?

Well, it's actually impossible - unless you both stay on one bit of the screen at the same time. OHNO! Wait, my mistake - old games did it! Of course, how stupid of me - GTA is perfectly good in 2-player, loving the single screen there. Yes.

Not to mention the implosion of the PS2 trying to keep up with two people at once.

gah
Mon 25/10/04 at 11:34
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
Dunno about you guys but I KNOW this stuff is real. You would have to be pretty professional to be able to create a fake video like that (THE VIDEO OF THE SKYDIVING ON GTA ST ANDREAS). I've looked right into it and it's completly seemless, normally fakes have noticable muck-ups, but this one rules! As far as 2 player goes, I think that will work also. All the people that say "How would 2 player work on THE SAME SCREEN?" are just as THICK as wood! How can you even say that?! Look back at classic games, they all started with 2 player on the same screen, NOT SPLIT!
Sun 24/10/04 at 23:55
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Hedfix wrote:

> Anyway stuff all that: give us decent aiming and bullet time.

Bullet time?

*groans*

Besides that's what the speed's for incase you didn't notice.
Sun 24/10/04 at 23:31
Regular
"8==="
AliBoy wrote:

>
> You don't need to eat all the time, it just replaces the usual medi
> packs some games have, so if your injured eating will replace your
> energy bar.
> Eat too much you get fat.
> Can also go to the gym and improve your physical appearance and
> stamina.
> Can buy clothes, tattoos and haircuts.
> Can modify cars with various additions like NOS, paint jobs,
> hydraulic suspension etc.

Great so it's nicked a few simple ideas from the sims and NFSU.

Innovative. :P

Anyway stuff all that: give us decent aiming and bullet time.
Sun 24/10/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Notable"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> You sure told him.

His name tells me more though
Sun 24/10/04 at 20:24
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Does that make me a man now...?

:P
Sun 24/10/04 at 20:20
"period drama"
You sure told him.
Sun 24/10/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
J'T wrote:
> Some geeks really are milking it. A matter of days before release as
> well.

Oh, so your saying people who look forward to games are geeks?

So you've never looked forward to a game?

Geek.
Sun 24/10/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Notable"
Some geeks really are milking it. A matter of days before release as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.