GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My new US PS'TWO'..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/10/04 at 20:39
Regular
[URL]http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1053649[/URL]

Fantastic little belter! Extremely Tiny, everything appears to be pretty much the same aside from it being the latest drive with all the best qualities of the later PS2 model. Extremely quiet to the point where you actually need to put your ear next to it to hear it. When you look at it next to the Xbox it is crazy, the size difference is absolutely huge.

Top stuff!
Sun 24/10/04 at 23:29
Regular
"tokyo police club"
A pox upon your head.
Sun 24/10/04 at 22:23
Regular
By the way, lalakers, any ideas on a release of Winning Eleven 8?
Sun 24/10/04 at 22:21
Regular
Codec is in there, you can see it now, it will be a "new invention".

I am just looking forward to hanging from trees hanging people as they walk past.

I must admit, it is my most wanted console game of the year.
Sun 24/10/04 at 21:29
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> hopefully we won't have a codec anymore seeing as it's in the 60's (i
> think)
right at the end of the trailer (don't know witch 1) snake puts his finger to his ear like riden/solid snake dose when hes answering a call on the codec
Sun 24/10/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
They made it smaller to exploit the Xbox's size.

:(
Sun 24/10/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hopefully we won't have a codec anymore seeing as it's in the 60's (i think)
Sun 24/10/04 at 20:51
Regular
Yeah, massive Metal Gear fan myself and as much as the cinematics of Metal Gear 2 were stunning I wanted to 'play' more. By all accounts Metal Gear 3 is still cinematic heavy, just not as many as last time.
Sun 24/10/04 at 20:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hehe yup i should be getting that about a week after it comes out in America depending on the post, sounds quite interesting i just hope we get to play it instead of watching it
Sun 24/10/04 at 20:47
Regular
It is Florida next November for me. Taking another suitcase just for stuff I can get hold of. Been looking at even more US titles, some truly quality ones out there.

That and the fact I get Metal Gear 3 5 months earlier than here :)
Sun 24/10/04 at 20:46
Regular
I meant for compelting the weight loss challenge ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.