GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you know you love someone?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/07/05 at 00:20
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
T'is weird...
Sat 16/07/05 at 20:31
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
No-one cares you stupid bint
Sat 16/07/05 at 08:25
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Is Celestine Grix gone mad?
Sat 16/07/05 at 08:09
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Celestine wrote:
> pap

Jesus. Is all you do post here to reaffirm to yourself how much you and Grix apparently love each other? It seems like that's all you do.

[predictable response 1] "You're just jealous becuse you're not in love as much as us".

Wrong. I just don't feel the need to post about my personal life on an internet message board.

Seriously, give it a rest. It's pathetic.
Sat 16/07/05 at 01:47
Regular
Umm..you know you're in love when you're crying like a blubbering idiot snorting into the pillow he used while visiting the past couple of weeks, hanging onto his t-shirt that smells like he hadn't washed his hair in several days, not wanting to go anywhere for fear you'll miss his call, or IM on MSN, regretting every little thing that went awry while he was here, praying to God his plane makes it back home safe, remembering the exact feeling of him hugging me tight and how his eyes looked at me when we said goodbye at the airport.

*tears*

Dammit I miss him so much already..and he's only been gone away from me for five hours. It feels like someone has ripped away at my heart and it aches..achey-hurts and I miss him something so fierce, I'm feeling like, like.. throwing up. Urrrgh.

I believe that when you're in love, you become psychotic and do and say things that are just so out of the norm.. That's how you know.

In our case, we've pretty much lost our minds over eachother. That's it..koo-koo, woot! *whistles* It's official..Grix and I are off the deep end in love fer shur. Yep mmhm..we've got it bad.

I love that man!!! *sobs*

Strap up the yellow incident/barrier tape and move it right along folks..nothing to see here..

*wailing sobbing* I miss him and I wish he was still here. I wish he could have stayed just one more day. I wish he could stay forever. Today just came along so fast and now time seems to have slowed. It feels like the hours at work were just dragging..to the point where I couldn't sit still and I just had to call my boss and tell him I was ill, just to come home and, and I don't know..he's not here anymore. But, his smell is. I see his hair here on my desk, in my bed, on my clothes, in the bathroom..wow, he sure shed a lot..hm. But, it's all him and somehow I'm closer to him here and no where else. There's no where else I'd rather be right now, aside from right there, where he is, in this moment in time in this world.

Where ever that is, I pray he's safe and that he knows he is loved. And, I hope he's not lost his almost nonexistent appetite..I hope he's eating. And, I hope he can still feel our last hug too.

Alright..I guess I've done enough sobbing in tearful bliss all over this thread today.. *sighs* *snorts* *hugs Grix's t-shirt*
Fri 15/07/05 at 14:28
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
monkey_man wrote:
> Month after that: Why does't Dringo post anymore?

Heh heh... faith in Dringo lives on!
Fri 15/07/05 at 14:17
Regular
"..."
For me it would be not wanting to spend any length of time without them around.

As well as what Monkey_Man said.
Fri 15/07/05 at 14:11
Regular
"Laughingstock"
- a selfish obsession disguised as the be-all and end-all.
Fri 15/07/05 at 14:03
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's like Groundhog Day, but for internet forum threads.

Next month: Is God real, and where did he come from?

Month after: Is that a banshee outside my window, or just the wind?

Month after that: Why does't Dringo post anymore?
Fri 15/07/05 at 14:00
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
You never know for sure
Fri 15/07/05 at 10:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
when it's too late.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.