GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smoking (thread closed)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/07/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Not a Jew"
This isn't another "omgay, smokin is bad 4 u!!!" but more of a question to anyone here who smokes - is it just the cardboard chemical crap from the UK/US companies or more rarer exotic stuff like Giantes? Not a smoker myself but I'd like to know.
Mon 18/07/05 at 19:30
Regular
"8==="
In defence of smoking:

Since it was put in petrol around 90 years ago. Lead has been spewed out of cars and onto everything.

Compared to levels before lead was introduced into petrol lead levels are now ridiculously high.

Most importantly: LEAD DOESN'T GO AWAY, it's now everywhere. Lead screws you up in many ways: one of these is to give you cancer.

The effects of smoking compared to the damage all the lead in the air and atmosphere causes is laughable.

and if that doesn't clear things up about the real health risks out there then you're a moron.

End of.
Mon 18/07/05 at 18:35
Regular
Light wrote:
> Celestine wrote:
> stuff
>
> stupid stuff

Ahh..here we go again. Light, feeling a bit p!ssy.. If I can recall, you didn't like me from the get-go because I was sooo...nice, enthusiastic and supportive. How you like me now, biatch? Bite me, Light.

Tabacco is tabacco, no matter where it's grown and no one is going to force that cancer stick in your mouth. You kill yourself on your own accord inhaling that poison into your lungs. Pollution comes from all the modernized countries, not just the US..we're all responsible and pointing fingers is just small-minded. That earlier comment, stroked by smv, just sounded so entirely prejudice. Totally tanked my dwindling respect for the Staffies.

I'm not trying to be some advocate for smoking. I quit cold turkey the latter part of last year. It was painful and an experience I'd never like to repeat. I cried.

Personnally, I've never smoked in public establishments or where there was more than just one or two friends around. I find that smoking in public is just rude and gross..very unsexy. I look at it as a self-respect issue and as an oral fixation because of some insecurity.

People who smoke tend to be more friendly to eachother, like they're sharing some sick fix.. misery loves company, kinda thing. Kinda like this site..an addiction. But, I knew more gossip about my co-workers as a smoker than I do now. That's not right. Hm.

I remember a time where smoking on airplanes was allowed. I remember a time when the war in the Middle East was of sticks and stones. I remember a time when Light and I were on the same side.

Ahhh yes dear children..it's all of virtue and morality..ethics. Now, we must take our shoes off and practically strip to our undies before boarding a disinfected airplane. I didn't say sterile..

Now, we must endure endless hours of news reports of how our very own city was bombed.. And, how people are being killed on a daily basis in the war on terrorism.

Now, Light is constantly telling me too kill myself in front of my son. He's just an ass.

I don't mind people who smoke so long as they exercise some consideration around others. When I was a cheerleading coach for my daughters, there were some really inconsiderate parents who smoked in the bleechers, knowing fully well that the kids were in the downwind. I thought that was just so awful.

That's my spew for the day. *flips hair*

Dynamite away yo..
Mon 18/07/05 at 18:14
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I have a strong desire to lob a stick of fizzling dynamite into this.
Mon 18/07/05 at 17:24
Regular
Light wrote:
> Ineedsleep wrote:
> I seriously missed the thread where you two first hit it off.
>
> Oh, it was a treat to be sure...

Oh..this applies to this thread fer shur. Psh.

Indeed, it was love at first Light..I mean, sight..whatever.

*smooches*
Mon 18/07/05 at 17:10
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:
> stuff

~looks at title of this forum~

~looks at title of thread~

~looks at everything I've written in this thread, and compares it to the "LOOK AT MEEEEEE!" headspew that Celestine mouthshat onto the screen~

Hmmm...aside from the usual attempts at baiting me, I'm at a loss as to why you posted here. Aren't you just doing exactly what you criticise me for? Oh, of course you are....but it doesn't count, because you're "playful", right?

You know what my dear? One of the two of us clearly does need a hug and some attention. Why don't you force your child to tell you that you're loved? After all, that's what you're going to be doing for that poor kids natural life; may as well start smothering him with your lonliness and unrequited feelings now...
Mon 18/07/05 at 17:06
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> I seriously missed the thread where you two first hit it off.

Oh, it was a treat to be sure...
Mon 18/07/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I seriously missed the thread where you two first hit it off.
Mon 18/07/05 at 15:11
Regular
Light wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
>
> Or something, haven't we has this discussion before?
>
> Many, many, MANY times.

It's still always a thrill, apparently, for Light to engage in a topic where he can spread his gargoyle wings and toot his horns, overrunning the topic with his crappy opinion drafted with such eloquent malarky. I've never heard of anyone with such a stick up their ass, except for righteous conservative holy rollers. Yet he'll turn it out and wave at everyone to maintain liberal ground. I think he just needs to overcompensate. But, the clear fact of the matter is that he's just full of shiat and it just spews in major chunks.

It's all blah blah blah, look at me and how smart I am...I'm right and your wrong crap. Alriiiiight Liiight, you're the foremost expert.. of malarky.

And, I don't smoke. But, I won't steal your show of thunderous, attention-seeking crap..please continue to bash me and everyone else for that matter for speaking our minds and having an opinion other than your own..

You obviously need this more than I do. *hugs*
Mon 18/07/05 at 13:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
SHEEPY wrote:

> Or something, haven't we has this discussion before?

Many, many, MANY times.
Mon 18/07/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
As long as somebody doesn't wave their fag all over me in a restuarant then I don't really mind.

Banned it in transport/offices so that isn't an issue. Though I sympathise with people who get thrown outside of buildings like lepers. Also, I think it is kind of crap if every local pub has to ban it... people that go for a pint/smoke for decades get told they can't all of a sudden.

Or something, haven't we has this discussion before?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.