GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What on Earth happened with Hardy on RAW?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/07/05 at 07:49
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
I haven't seen RAW yet but i have heard that Hardy made an appearance to take out Edge, this morning i checked out WWE.com and there was absolutely no mention of Hardy whatsoever, this suggests that this was unscripted.

Apparantly Hardy attacked Edge before his match with Kane and after the match while Kane was attacking Snitsky somewhere, security, referees and cops separated the two and Hardy was arrested.

Knowing WWE they will edit this out so they take a commercial straight after the match, also i have heard the crowd went absolutely crazy for Hardy chanting his name as he left the arena... has anyone actually seen RAW live from last night?

EDIT- How did Hardy even get into the Building anyway? if this was unscripted then the Security cant be that brilliant
Tue 12/07/05 at 13:57
Regular
"..."
As is this...

Matt Hardy Says:-
If you guys are ready for a ride, jump the on. Well, I promised you all fireworks, so I hope I didn't disappoint. As of July 11th, 2005, my personal Independence Day, the Movement has begun-- and the Movement's purpose is two-fold. Purpose one--To never let anyone control what Matt Hardy says and does and thinks. Purpose two--To make Adam Copeland, Amy Dumas, and the WWE regret what they did to me, what they did to us.
It's time for Matt Hardy to stand up for all the MFer's that have been chanting "We Want Matt", and "You Screwed Matt". Although you may not know this--you guys, the MFers, started the Movement months ago. I can now finally join the Movement because I am no longer controlled by the WWE. The McMahons, the Johnny Aces, and all of the WWE management can kiss my . I did what I did tonight because for me to live with myself, Adam "Feces" Copeland must pay. I'm not going to let the WWE forget that they up when they released me instead of that scumbag home-wrecker. And Amy Dumas, you know what's it's like to have me as your closest ally--but you're gonna hate to see what it's like to have me as your worst enemy b*tch. Even though I didn't slash your tires FCF, slashed tires are going to be the least of your problems--Bank on it. A little message to the , the feces, and the horse "family" that is the WWE--Matt Hardy is like cancer, I don't go away and you won't find a cure. I thank EVERYONE that has supported me through thick and thin--I promise I will always be there for my MFers. I love you guys--and as I always say, without you, there is no me. I am going to turn a hugely negative situation into something that will benefit us. If you don't want to be able to predict what happens next, you're all in for a treat.

P.S. - If you're thinking about pressing charges Vince, I got a couple bucks, I'll fight it. Besides, I think I might have some pixs and video from a camera phone that shows your officers Rodney Kinging my . My wrist is cut from the handcuffs, and I would suggest that there was a little unnecessary roughness involved in kicking me out of your building.

P.S.S. - And don't forget to catch Matt Hardy in action this Friday in Indiana, PA, this Saturday in Woodbridge, CT, and you never know where I'll show up on Sunday. And The Matt Hardy Show is so on...

Matt "" Hardy
Tue 12/07/05 at 13:37
Regular
"..."
Hillfish wrote:
> Joe Dark wrote:
> Just seen the video, it looks scripted to me
>
> It seems crazy, some could say it was scripted by the times he
> attacked Edge and the fact he was even in the building, but then
> again he cursed WWE saying he hated it and said he was off to ROH

Heh. Don't believe the hype. WWE has a very close working relationship with ROH these day, hence why WWE Road Agent Ricky Steamboat appears as an on-air character for ROH and there's Foley as well. Also ROH talent often does the 'job' in Velocity and heat match-ups.

It's all an angle.
Tue 12/07/05 at 12:40
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Joe Dark wrote:
> Just seen the video, it looks scripted to me

It seems crazy, some could say it was scripted by the times he attacked Edge and the fact he was even in the building, but then again he cursed WWE saying he hated it and said he was off to ROH
Tue 12/07/05 at 12:08
Regular
Just seen the video, it looks scripted to me
Tue 12/07/05 at 10:30
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
It was true, just watched the video of it.

go to www.pwsforums.com and look under the wrestling media for the video.

EDIT: Stupid link tags :@
Tue 12/07/05 at 07:49
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
I haven't seen RAW yet but i have heard that Hardy made an appearance to take out Edge, this morning i checked out WWE.com and there was absolutely no mention of Hardy whatsoever, this suggests that this was unscripted.

Apparantly Hardy attacked Edge before his match with Kane and after the match while Kane was attacking Snitsky somewhere, security, referees and cops separated the two and Hardy was arrested.

Knowing WWE they will edit this out so they take a commercial straight after the match, also i have heard the crowd went absolutely crazy for Hardy chanting his name as he left the arena... has anyone actually seen RAW live from last night?

EDIT- How did Hardy even get into the Building anyway? if this was unscripted then the Security cant be that brilliant

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.