GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What on Earth happened with Hardy on RAW?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/07/05 at 07:49
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
I haven't seen RAW yet but i have heard that Hardy made an appearance to take out Edge, this morning i checked out WWE.com and there was absolutely no mention of Hardy whatsoever, this suggests that this was unscripted.

Apparantly Hardy attacked Edge before his match with Kane and after the match while Kane was attacking Snitsky somewhere, security, referees and cops separated the two and Hardy was arrested.

Knowing WWE they will edit this out so they take a commercial straight after the match, also i have heard the crowd went absolutely crazy for Hardy chanting his name as he left the arena... has anyone actually seen RAW live from last night?

EDIT- How did Hardy even get into the Building anyway? if this was unscripted then the Security cant be that brilliant
Wed 13/07/05 at 00:41
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Jim of Honor wrote:
> It's all a huge work, which is fantastic because it means FINALLY WWE
> is making use of the Internet by working over the complacent Internet
> fans (I know I'm certainly guilty of massive anti-WWE cynicism). This
> angle is awesome.
>
> The crowd pop for that attack was huge, and must have increased
> interest on quite a large scale for Raw after last week's really low
> tv rating. Hardy needs to drop the whole "This is a shoot"
> thing right now, though, because it's clear as day that this is a
> work. A brilliant, brilliant work, but a work nonetheless.
>
> And Hardy plugging ROH on Raw is sensational stuff, though I'm
> betting most of the WWE casual fans don't have a clue what that is -
> I'm waiting for news from ROH on Saturday with baited breath.

I agree with everything JOH said. What a f**king work! But since it is aimed at the internet fans, it is very very stupid to continue to claim that it is anything but an angle.
I am suprised that Hardy is willing to go into an angle with Edge at all really. Unless.....the whole affair thing is a work? Hmmmmm.
Tue 12/07/05 at 23:06
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Hillfish, you do realise people don't ALWAYS watch Raw LIVE or read
> SPOILERS, don't you?
>
I agree, although as a rule, if I'm not gonna watch it live, I avoid this forum completely, because you're always going to get fools putting spoilers in topic titles.
Tue 12/07/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I found that Ant..i find the best way is to record the live RAW and then watch it on Tuesday before visiting SR...that way it doesnt get spoilt
Tue 12/07/05 at 20:49
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hillfish, you do realise people don't ALWAYS watch Raw LIVE or read SPOILERS, don't you?

FFS...

Whenever the WWE do come up with some decent stuff, someone spoils it!!

PS - I told you Hardy would be back. :P
Tue 12/07/05 at 18:19
Regular
"8==="
blimmerfisch wrote:
> Sorry, but everything in WWE is scripted
> lolsry!

Unless you're a snake.
Tue 12/07/05 at 17:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
On another Hardy related topic, have you seen his new girlfriend? Wowzer, talk about trading up :-D
Tue 12/07/05 at 17:15
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
It's all a huge work, which is fantastic because it means FINALLY WWE is making use of the Internet by working over the complacent Internet fans (I know I'm certainly guilty of massive anti-WWE cynicism). This angle is awesome.

The crowd pop for that attack was huge, and must have increased interest on quite a large scale for Raw after last week's really low tv rating. Hardy needs to drop the whole "This is a shoot" thing right now, though, because it's clear as day that this is a work. A brilliant, brilliant work, but a work nonetheless.

And Hardy plugging ROH on Raw is sensational stuff, though I'm betting most of the WWE casual fans don't have a clue what that is - I'm waiting for news from ROH on Saturday with baited breath.
Tue 12/07/05 at 16:32
Regular
I didn't see what happened before the match but I saw it during the match. They wouldn't have kept the camera on him for that long if it wasn't an angle, they would have cut to something else.
Tue 12/07/05 at 15:20
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I was wondering whether it was scripted because the times he attacked seemed planned (e.g. camera on Edge and Lita backstage and previous mention of Hardy that night...also Kane and Snitsky going off into the crowd leaving Edge free for a fight with Hardy)

On the other hand, the things that Matt was saying, especially about WWE makes me think he was meant to be there but he changed the script!

Who knows!
Tue 12/07/05 at 14:02
Sorry, but everything in WWE is scripted
lolsry!

And "my own Independance Day"?
What a woeful, woeful analogy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.