GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Supergrass acoustic"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/07/05 at 21:58
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Excellent. Supergrass are playing a home acoustic gig in Oxford at the fairly small Playhouse Theatre. Got me some front row tickets too.

Can't wait.
Mon 11/07/05 at 23:06
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Worst!?!? What1?!1/

How can you diss Last Night...? It's utter gold. Complete and utter. All I did at the 'wild gig was shout out 'SELF HEALER!' at the end of every song. annoyed a few people off but yeah, sorry to those people.
Mon 11/07/05 at 23:04
Regular
The two worst 'Wild albums, you mean? Sounds like you just like them for their thrash-punk student wasted nights that they started out as.

Meka, they're definitely the best live band I've seen too.
Mon 11/07/05 at 23:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Hell no. And as much as I love Warnings/Promises, I'd have much rather seen them touring off the back of Hope is Important. They'd have done a lot off of Captain and most of HIP... probably my 2 favourite 'wild cds.
Mon 11/07/05 at 23:01
Regular
"not dead"
Stryke wrote:
> Meka, you heading to the Idlewild gig in London on the 5th? Seeing as
> you're the only person on here I actually know has seen them before,
> thought I'd ask.

Unfortunately no. Too short of cash at the moment to see anyone that's not on my doorstep. Seen them three times though, and they've not let me down yet. Superb live band.
Mon 11/07/05 at 23:00
Regular
They're a much better band now than they were. Awesome, in fact. It's a constant bemusement to me that they're not Coldplay type big. Really, it is. Especially after Warnings/Promises. Songs like I Understand It are made for stadiums.

So, seeing them in London?
Mon 11/07/05 at 22:58
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Manchester, may have been May. Sometime this spring, yeah.

Pity Roddy sings all the old songs like a wuss now. Get me some last night I missed all the fireworks and I'll be happy.
Mon 11/07/05 at 22:53
Regular
You've seen them? When? Where?
Mon 11/07/05 at 22:39
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stryke wrote:
> Meka, you heading to the Idlewild gig in London on the 5th? Seeing as
> you're the only person on here I actually know has seen them before,
> thought I'd ask.

Fine, ignore my love of the 'wild. You bast.
Mon 11/07/05 at 22:33
Regular
Meka, you heading to the Idlewild gig in London on the 5th? Seeing as you're the only person on here I actually know has seen them before, thought I'd ask.
Mon 11/07/05 at 22:19
Regular
"not dead"
Nice one. I read about the tour, and was gutted they weren't coming close enough to me to make it feasible.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.