GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Film Discussion Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/07/05 at 12:16
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
There is the "What was the last film you saw" thread, but people seem to just say what films they watch and not comment on anyone elses, and if you ask a question people ignore it and carry on writing down what films thay have seen...so i thought why not make a thread that people can actually talk about films in rather than just list the ones they have seen. So, if anyone has a particular queston about any particular film, then post it here and hopefully someone will have the answer for you :)
Sun 10/07/05 at 19:47
Regular
"8==="
Kodak or Fuji?

Discuss.
Sun 10/07/05 at 18:26
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
> The Wardy wrote:
> Is Madagascar out at the moment?
>
> I thought it was released on the 15th of July, but then i look at
> the
> Odeon website and it is being shown today, but thats it. Is this a
> special preview or something?
>
Ms NY wrote:
> I think 9th and 10th are the advance screenings and it is then
> released on 15th. At least, that's how it is at my cinema.
>
> Although there are some websites which say it's released 1st July..
> they must be olllld.

Ah cheers, the girl i am going with is all into the animated stuff and i asked her if she wanted to see it on Thursday and she said yes, and then i find out it isnt on on thursday :( but i have sorted it out and we are going the Thursday after now :D
Sun 10/07/05 at 12:43
Regular
"cachoo"
The Wardy wrote:
> Is Madagascar out at the moment?
>
> I thought it was released on the 15th of July, but then i look at the
> Odeon website and it is being shown today, but thats it. Is this a
> special preview or something?

I think 9th and 10th are the advance screenings and it is then released on 15th. At least, that's how it is at my cinema.

Although there are some websites which say it's released 1st July.. they must be olllld.
Sun 10/07/05 at 12:23
Regular
"Not a Jew"
you know what, I just couldn't be bothered.
Sun 10/07/05 at 12:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
RoJ wrote:
> Bloody moron, this is exactly the same as "last you've seen
> thread". People discuss the films in there as well, in case you
> hadn't noticed.
> Feck off.

A lot of the time people just list fim after film after film, which is the point of the thread, but i thought it would be good to have some discussion about the films rather than just a list.

And i hadnt really noticed much discussion in that thread, there is the odd bit, but not a lot
Sun 10/07/05 at 12:17
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Bloody moron, this is exactly the same as "last you've seen thread". People discuss the films in there as well, in case you hadn't noticed.
Feck off.
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
WORLDS LONGEST THREAD RECORD ATTEMPT: MOVIES FORUM
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
My Question is:

Is Madagascar out at the moment?

I thought it was released on the 15th of July, but then i look at the Odeon website and it is being shown today, but thats it. Is this a special preview or something?
Sun 10/07/05 at 12:16
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
There is the "What was the last film you saw" thread, but people seem to just say what films they watch and not comment on anyone elses, and if you ask a question people ignore it and carry on writing down what films thay have seen...so i thought why not make a thread that people can actually talk about films in rather than just list the ones they have seen. So, if anyone has a particular queston about any particular film, then post it here and hopefully someone will have the answer for you :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.