GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Film Discussion Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/07/05 at 12:16
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
There is the "What was the last film you saw" thread, but people seem to just say what films they watch and not comment on anyone elses, and if you ask a question people ignore it and carry on writing down what films thay have seen...so i thought why not make a thread that people can actually talk about films in rather than just list the ones they have seen. So, if anyone has a particular queston about any particular film, then post it here and hopefully someone will have the answer for you :)
Sat 16/07/05 at 09:16
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
How good is Scarface?

Just ordered it for £2.96 on Amazon, the reviews look good and i thought "what the hell, you cant go wrong with £2.96!"
Mon 11/07/05 at 20:24
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
I want to see Sky Blue but don't know when it's released. I'll probably have to go to Hull to see it as it's not mainstream enough for my local cine.
Mon 11/07/05 at 18:46
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Hedfix wrote:

>
> [URL]http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/forrest_gump/[/URL]
>
> There's a 'you might also like' section on the bottom left.

Thanks for the link! :)
Mon 11/07/05 at 18:44
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Tom Hanks is a great actor to!
Sun 10/07/05 at 23:36
Regular
"8==="
It's very good and it changes a lot so you should be able to stay interested.
Sun 10/07/05 at 22:11
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I'll have to make the effort sometime!
Sun 10/07/05 at 22:08
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Yes, it is rather lengthy. Fantastic film though.
Sun 10/07/05 at 22:06
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I bought Forrest Gump ages ago and i still havent watched it! Everytime i go to watch it i think to myself "If i start watching it now then i wont be able to see the end because i have to go out!" because if i remember correctly it is about 3 hours?
Sun 10/07/05 at 21:51
Regular
"8==="
Chavez XVI wrote:
> Does any one know of a film like Forest Gump?? I enjoyed that one and
> I just want to know if there are any more like that one?

[URL]http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/forrest_gump/[/URL]

There's a 'you might also like' section on the bottom left.
Sun 10/07/05 at 19:56
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Does any one know of a film like Forest Gump?? I enjoyed that one and I just want to know if there are any more like that one?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.