GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rare hiring staff to start work on DS titles"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 16:59
Regular
"thursdayton!"
It's on C-E here. [URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=7989[/URL]

"Games Programmers (Nintendo DS)
Must be motivated, enthusiastic and skilled in C/C++ to join our dedicated handheld team, recently nominated for a Develop Industry Excellence Award. 3D skills also an advantage in creating high-profile titles for this unique system."

"Experienced 3D Artists (Nintendo DS)
Good understanding of 3D packages (preferably Maya), strong modelling and texturing abilities, imagination and motivation are all required from anyone hoping to join our Develop award-nominated team in creating key DS titles."

Yayness, no?

Edit:

And RETRO STUDIOS are hiring a load of people too, just google Retro Studios for their website and details. They also confirm on there they're working on a Metroid Prime 3 for the Revolution. Good to know.
Thu 07/07/05 at 18:46
Regular
"8==="
Put them all to work on PDZ I say.
Thu 07/07/05 at 18:45
Regular
I reckon some N64 conversions will be on the cards.
If they revamp the multiplayer modes like they did for Conker on the Xbox then I reckon it might just persuade me to get a DS.

I never quite got used to the Touch Pad for Mario, but for Metroid Hunters it sort of worked... so I reckon Jet Force Gemini, Perfect Dark, all potential Wi-Fi classics...
Thu 07/07/05 at 18:08
Regular
"Remember me?"
Unless they've got a GoldenEye / Perfect Dark / Blast Corps / Diddy Kong Racing / Banjo-Kazooie / Jet Force Gemini port in the works.

In which case, get to work.

Or a Grabbed by the Ghoulies game could be interesting on the DS, too.
Thu 07/07/05 at 17:47
Regular
"Mozzy"
Rare are not what they used to be.

So im not excited.

Well, I dont even own a DS so i'd have no reason to be excited.
Thu 07/07/05 at 17:19
Regular
"Remember me?"
How long until an It's Mr Pants 2 announcement?
Thu 07/07/05 at 16:59
Regular
"thursdayton!"
It's on C-E here. [URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=7989[/URL]

"Games Programmers (Nintendo DS)
Must be motivated, enthusiastic and skilled in C/C++ to join our dedicated handheld team, recently nominated for a Develop Industry Excellence Award. 3D skills also an advantage in creating high-profile titles for this unique system."

"Experienced 3D Artists (Nintendo DS)
Good understanding of 3D packages (preferably Maya), strong modelling and texturing abilities, imagination and motivation are all required from anyone hoping to join our Develop award-nominated team in creating key DS titles."

Yayness, no?

Edit:

And RETRO STUDIOS are hiring a load of people too, just google Retro Studios for their website and details. They also confirm on there they're working on a Metroid Prime 3 for the Revolution. Good to know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.