GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rare hiring staff to start work on DS titles"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 16:59
Regular
"thursdayton!"
It's on C-E here. [URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=7989[/URL]

"Games Programmers (Nintendo DS)
Must be motivated, enthusiastic and skilled in C/C++ to join our dedicated handheld team, recently nominated for a Develop Industry Excellence Award. 3D skills also an advantage in creating high-profile titles for this unique system."

"Experienced 3D Artists (Nintendo DS)
Good understanding of 3D packages (preferably Maya), strong modelling and texturing abilities, imagination and motivation are all required from anyone hoping to join our Develop award-nominated team in creating key DS titles."

Yayness, no?

Edit:

And RETRO STUDIOS are hiring a load of people too, just google Retro Studios for their website and details. They also confirm on there they're working on a Metroid Prime 3 for the Revolution. Good to know.
Fri 08/07/05 at 18:27
Regular
It's Mr Pants is genius. The prospect of PDS (see what I did there?) is drool-worthy, though.
Fri 08/07/05 at 17:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tilta, you hard ass gangsta mofo, you really are still 11 inside, aren't you?

:D
Fri 08/07/05 at 13:04
Regular
Tooie was wondeful you stinking blasphemer!
Fri 08/07/05 at 13:02
Regular
It's a terrible name... and hopefully not as bad as Tooie.
Fri 08/07/05 at 12:57
Regular
Rare also recently registered the website rights for www.BanjoThreeie.com

Spanky!
Fri 08/07/05 at 11:15
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Albino-Man wrote:
> How long until an It's Mr Pants 2 announcement?

Erm, lets hope never.

And to be honest, if Rareware decide to re-release their previous Nintendo 64 classics, then I feel they will never capture the same magic (look at Conker, the charm of the solo player has just died). As much fun as playing lets say, ooooh, Diddy Kong Racing on a handheld, it is very likey Rareware will just throw it on, with no worthy additional material at all -just a cheap excuse to use the capabilities of the console.

But then again, I may be wrong.
Fri 08/07/05 at 08:50
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
TaMi-Jr wrote:
> blast corps, what a game =) so fun yet so thought provoking, and so
> damn original. a game based around demolition! and it worked!! very
> well actually. ah memories.

And the music was so damn cool!
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:01
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> Was also going to add that RETRO Studios are expanding. Couldn't add
> that to the main post could you TPHI?

Done, shame you can't edit topic titles really.
Thu 07/07/05 at 19:40
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
blast corps, what a game =) so fun yet so thought provoking, and so damn original. a game based around demolition! and it worked!! very well actually. ah memories.
jet force gemini, one of my fave 64 games. it was just soooo damn amazing. the final boss was a killer though, took me like 20 attempts. they really dont make em like they used to.
i hate to reminis about rare, because then i just rememebr where they r today, which is nowhere.
Thu 07/07/05 at 18:53
Regular
Ah you beat me to it. Just saw this on the RAREWARE site.

Was also going to add that RETRO Studios are expanding. Couldn't add that to the main post could you TPHI?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.