GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LONDON EXPLODED!!!1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 10:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
EDIT: Just pointing out that this post was made long before it was confirmed as intentional explosions.

Well, it has according to Sky News, the news vulture network. Huge red banners and claxons fill your eyes and ears whenever you skip past that channel. From a more reliable source (BBC News), I see there have been power surges and small explosions, which naturally have affected services.

This quote made me chortle:

"As I walked through the bus station I could see people lying on the ground, black, as if they'd been covered in smoke."

Obviously an out-of-towner.

Enjoy your day off work millions of Londoners!
Page:
Thu 07/07/05 at 15:16
Regular
Carver or something.
Thu 07/07/05 at 15:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/uk/2005/london_explosions/default.stm[/URL]

It's like they were waiting. What's the Bond film where the villain is a media group owner?
Thu 07/07/05 at 14:45
Regular
"8==="
Gutted, I'm sure.
Thu 07/07/05 at 14:44
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Buggar off Hedfix.
Thu 07/07/05 at 14:42
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
monkey_man wrote:
> Say a prayer for Snuggly - he was meant to be coming back through
> London today, but is stuck in Southampton until further notice!
>
> Docklands.
> Southampton.
> Why can't he escape the clutches of sailors?

lol
Thu 07/07/05 at 14:25
Regular
"..."
Hedfix wrote:
> WEE WEE?

Nope, it's just the way I'm sat.
Thu 07/07/05 at 14:24
Regular
"8==="
WEE WEE?
Thu 07/07/05 at 14:23
Regular
"..."
Hedfix wrote:
> Damn you and your sarcastic comments that are always getting you into
> trouble Cong_Man. ;)

Pah. I just like winding up my fellow posters from...'That Forum Which Cannot Be Mentioned'
Thu 07/07/05 at 14:22
Regular
"8==="
Damn you and your sarcastic comments that are always getting you into trouble Cong_Man. ;)
Thu 07/07/05 at 14:20
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
> And the inevitable beatings of fat arrogant people mistaken for
> American's ;-)
>
>
> *yawn*

It's a good job you know I'm kidding Kawada.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.