GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate Jimmy Carr"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/07/05 at 21:42
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It looks like he's painted his eyeballs on his eyelids and is talking to camera with his eyes closed. He's on TV so much there's a screenburn of an odd-looking goon leering at me, even when I'm in the relative safety of BBC1. His jokes are about as funny about genital warts and he dresses like a tramp that's been rummaging through the bins of Oxfam.

Get off my telly.
Fri 01/07/05 at 21:58
Regular
"The definitive tag"
monkey_man wrote:
> I tell you who I really, really hate, more than Hitler and the voices
> combined. June Sarpong. Is that her name? Whatever, she's the
> screeching hag on T4 who is seemingly there to do the following:

She's annoying, but there's one woman on TV that manages to annoy me more than anyone in the world. Natasha Kaplinski (sp?). She's the stupid bint that presents BBC's "Breakfast" most of the time.

She's just so unbelievably thick. She makes mistake after mistake and she comes across as very pompous and arrogant. I HATE her!
Fri 01/07/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
There's no need to watch the news really - you can see proper snuff on the internet.
Fri 01/07/05 at 22:04
Regular
"0228"
monkey_man wrote:
> There's no need to watch the news really

There is if you live in the Midlands: Nick Owen.
Fri 01/07/05 at 22:20
"period drama"
He was alright ... at the start. Now he's just C4's manwhore, and it's all rather tedious - especially when you realise that being extremely sarcastic at people required no comedy talent at all.
Fri 01/07/05 at 23:10
Regular
He's always been channel 4's manwhore, first time i saw him was on a countdown of top scary film moments.
Fri 01/07/05 at 23:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I quite like him but don't really watch his programs.
Fri 01/07/05 at 23:44
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Someone used the word "manwhore". I have used this on many occassions when refering to him. But hell, he's getting the money...

Flock wrote:
> Given his comedy sort of works on a minimalist level seeing him on
> EVERY BLOODY PROGRAMME is maybe not a good career move.

Completely true, but I'll let him off because he did well on Top Gear.
Fri 01/07/05 at 23:52
Regular
"8==="
He's like Dale Winton but without the obvious gayness.

Rubbish.
Fri 01/07/05 at 23:54
Regular
"0228"
And without any good catchphrases unlike Dale's, "Next time you go shopping and you hear the beep, think of the fun you could be having on Supermarket Sweep!"
Fri 01/07/05 at 23:56
Regular
"8==="
That's not a good catchphrase.

But I take your point.*

* not in the Dale sense though

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.