GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate Jimmy Carr"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/07/05 at 21:42
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It looks like he's painted his eyeballs on his eyelids and is talking to camera with his eyes closed. He's on TV so much there's a screenburn of an odd-looking goon leering at me, even when I'm in the relative safety of BBC1. His jokes are about as funny about genital warts and he dresses like a tramp that's been rummaging through the bins of Oxfam.

Get off my telly.
Fri 01/07/05 at 21:42
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It looks like he's painted his eyeballs on his eyelids and is talking to camera with his eyes closed. He's on TV so much there's a screenburn of an odd-looking goon leering at me, even when I'm in the relative safety of BBC1. His jokes are about as funny about genital warts and he dresses like a tramp that's been rummaging through the bins of Oxfam.

Get off my telly.
Fri 01/07/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Given his comedy sort of works on a minimalist level seeing him on EVERY BLOODY PROGRAMME is maybe not a good career move.
Fri 01/07/05 at 21:46
Regular
"0228"
He's not too bad but in his current show, the two team captains are both far funnier than him. Many of the guests seem to be to actually.
Fri 01/07/05 at 21:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
He's funny in small doses, but has limited appeal.

I tell you who I really, really hate, more than Hitler and the voices combined. June Sarpong. Is that her name? Whatever, she's the screeching hag on T4 who is seemingly there to do the following:

1. repeat whatever anyone else has just said: BUT LOUDER SO IT'S LIKE SHE JUST MADE A POINT!

2. when she hasn't got anything to repeat, she just says "YEAAAH!!", or "COOOLLL!!!", or "DAAAHHLING!!", like it means something.

3. idolise whatever emo band wrote a single about how crap life is this week, then say "COOOOOOOLLLL, DAHHLINGGG!"

Bloody stupid woman.
Fri 01/07/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
You know i like to disagree with people and have contraversial opinions but you're absolutely right, how on earth did she get a job on TV?
Fri 01/07/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
*sucky sucky*
Fri 01/07/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
monkey_man wrote:
> *sucky sucky*

Well she has got a huge mouth so she probably wouldn't notice.
Fri 01/07/05 at 21:54
Regular
"0228"
Flock wrote:
> how on earth did she get a job on TV?

All of Channel 4's other big names are all white. Maybe they were pressured into it.
Fri 01/07/05 at 21:56
Regular
"\\"
[URL]http://www.jimmycarr.com/yfom/yourfaceormine.html[/URL]

How unfortunate I never saw THAT! :(
Fri 01/07/05 at 21:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
There was that crap black bloke that does the news, and the crap Asian woman that did the news too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.