GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So Who's Recieved GTA: San Andreas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Thu 28/10/04 at 09:42
"Dark FX"
I'm just wondering if anybody has recieved the game of all time one day early.

Post your first impressions and comments here
Fri 29/10/04 at 07:39
Regular
Probably a little geekish, but I've spotted a typo in the manual. The ad for Cobra Martial Arts is actually spelled 'Cobra Marital Arts'. Unless it's deliberate (it's typo'd twice).

Hehe, 'Frog's Pawn'...
Thu 28/10/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Insert Gently"
CDouch wrote:
> I hear you can beat people with a double ended d*ldo.
>
> Can't wait.

Just beat...
Thu 28/10/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I hear you can beat people with a double ended d*ldo.

Can't wait.
Thu 28/10/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Nicolaj"
I haveínt got it yet but i´m gonna get via the internet cause i know that it will be sold out very fast
Thu 28/10/04 at 19:28
"Dark FX"
Don't rub it *mumbles to himself*
Thu 28/10/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
This.Celluloid.Dream wrote:
> I wish i was I R HOOPSTA right now

Everyone is I R HOOPSTA on the inside.

The games great, I would say whats so good about it but im too busy playing it myself.

Bye.

:P
Thu 28/10/04 at 18:14
"Dark FX"
6 hours to go!

Hopefully. Depending on what time they dispatched my game which knowing my luck, was 5 minutes ago or not at all v_v
Thu 28/10/04 at 15:00
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> You're clearly old enough to be playing it.

Hahaha.
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:49
"Dark FX"
Why don't you just look on websites for information.

Try gtagaming.com and gtaarea.com

Sorry to sound patronising, but if i'd just recieved San Andreas, I'd just get down and play it non-stop for the next month rather than review it for everybody
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Midnight at GAME for me, preordered it at Woolies but those scumbags can have my quid, unless GAME screw me. Can anyone actually tell us something about it, apart from saying 'woo i just got it' 'the map is really big' 'the manual is really thought out and good'. Just play the game and tell us about it you giant barrell of monkey spunk

Sorry for the foul language I was just watching Shawshank Redemption

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.