GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So Who's Recieved GTA: San Andreas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Thu 28/10/04 at 09:42
"Dark FX"
I'm just wondering if anybody has recieved the game of all time one day early.

Post your first impressions and comments here
Fri 29/10/04 at 11:29
Regular
That's going to be a challenge in itself...
Fri 29/10/04 at 11:23
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Like i said in one of the other threads, im not too bothered that i wont be getting it today. I still have PES4 to play, and thats more than enough for the time being.

Just means i have to resist the tempation to look in all the GTA threads for a while...
Fri 29/10/04 at 11:06
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Bah, me wants :|
Fri 29/10/04 at 11:05
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> What's your initial safehouse like? Do you have a garage or is there
> anywhere to store your (or someone elses) car?
Fri 29/10/04 at 11:04
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
It rocks soo much, if you leave it for a min it'll zoom into all the girls and cops and gang memebers, and for once the police arn't just chashing you all the time, if the police are busy elsewhere they won't give you as much attention. It's soo realistic one could start nit picking at all the minor details.
Fri 29/10/04 at 10:56
Regular
"Touched!"
Sazzer wrote:
> Well I had it last week, nearly finished it now 72%, yet when I
> recieved it, I wasnt impressed, yes its massive which is good, but
> its TOO BIG, you get lost, you fail a mission and you have to go all
> the way back. But I wont tell be stupid and tell everyone what
> happens. The missions are fun! Overall, not lived up to MY
> expectations, 9/10. ENJOY!

9/10 eh? You must have been soooo disappointed to give it that kind of score!
Fri 29/10/04 at 10:48
Regular
Well I had it last week, nearly finished it now 72%, yet when I recieved it, I wasnt impressed, yes its massive which is good, but its TOO BIG, you get lost, you fail a mission and you have to go all the way back. But I wont tell be stupid and tell everyone what happens. The missions are fun! Overall, not lived up to MY expectations, 9/10. ENJOY!
Fri 29/10/04 at 10:45
Regular
What's your initial safehouse like? Do you have a garage or is there anywhere to store your (or someone elses) car?
Fri 29/10/04 at 10:41
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Woken up by the dog barking at the postman around about 7, highly impressed by the size of the map, I haven't a clue where on earth I am located at the moment but, I think i've explored about 1/4 of vice city and only travelled in 2-4 towns, out of the about 40 I suppose on the map.

One downside... everybody is too clever, the police start teaming up on me making formations around me...

and I see a hint of guns n roses on page 6 of the manual but i don't know where to get it ahhh, this game rocks!
Fri 29/10/04 at 09:31
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Didn't recieve it in the post this morning .. probably because I never ordered it from anywhere, but I'm sat at work staring at the manual.

Picked it up from my local Asda who had loads in stock, for the massive total of £29.83 wooooooot :)

May well pop home at dinnertime to have a quick gander :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.