GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I can't stand it - BB"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/06/05 at 13:54
"possibly impossible"
Too many people talking about Big Brother.

Don't they have lives?

What started as some sort of excuse for an experiment in sociology is now just an excuse for sad people to have a kleenex in front of the tv...

Give them all guns and end it quicker, I say...
Fri 01/07/05 at 15:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've found myself watching it for the first time.

*shrug*
I guess I must be stupid etc etc
Fri 01/07/05 at 13:14
Regular
The others must have been worried she'd have had all the food...
Fri 01/07/05 at 13:08
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Very Metal: The three new people were brought in, but only two of them could become proper housemates. The fat one didn't make it.
Fri 01/07/05 at 12:41
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ok, i'm half watching this series and the other day 3 new people were brought in .. and one of them seems to have gone already (the lass that wasn't the skinny irish one).. where did she go?? i always miss the "important" parts :)
Fri 01/07/05 at 12:25
Regular
Did anyone see The Wright Stuff this morning? it was about the racist divide in the house, and how Saskia says things like "you have a chip on your shoulder like all you people do" to Makosi, and how craig refers to the other group as "the united nations".
Channel 4 are censoring it in my opinion, i can imagine all those 4 being quite racist especialy Maxwell, quiet interesting and reflects modern britain.
Fri 01/07/05 at 10:28
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
the best one was the mole, as it was intellectually challenging. and not just a bunch of chavs, gays and crossdressers in a big house of orgy and bithing
Fri 01/07/05 at 10:20
"possibly impossible"
Emitime wrote:
> I think he's more annoyed about how it engulfs all other
> conversations, leaving those who don't watch it, not alot to talk
> about.

Exactly. I don't watch it, that's fine. As Goatboy said, it's easy.

The problem is that I can't escape it, because it's all that some people at work talk about each day, including my boss.

That's what this thread is about, the futility of avoiding the whole BB thing...
Thu 30/06/05 at 22:04
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Chr1s wrote:
> Big Brother is truly awful, so much so that I'm boring myself just
> typing this.
>
> The only reality TV show I've ever taken a shine to is "Boot
> Camp". Why they couldn't make more seasons of that I'll never
> know. Instead we have to suffer BB and "I'm a little known
> B-list celebrity, get me out of here!".

Boot Camp? That show was great... Anyone remember Jailbreak?
Thu 30/06/05 at 22:00
Regular
Sometimes theyre are actually interesting people on BB - this year, Makosi and Kemal are people it would be genuinely nice to know and are rare exampels of charisma. Anthony and Maxwell are clones of the kind of guys you find in every pub in britain, and Saskia a clone of every girl they'll be chatting up.
Thu 30/06/05 at 21:17
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Big Brother is truly awful, so much so that I'm boring myself just typing this.

The only reality TV show I've ever taken a shine to is "Boot Camp". Why they couldn't make more seasons of that I'll never know. Instead we have to suffer BB and "I'm a little known B-list celebrity, get me out of here!".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.