GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I can't stand it - BB"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/06/05 at 13:54
"possibly impossible"
Too many people talking about Big Brother.

Don't they have lives?

What started as some sort of excuse for an experiment in sociology is now just an excuse for sad people to have a kleenex in front of the tv...

Give them all guns and end it quicker, I say...
Sat 02/07/05 at 13:44
Regular
"bot"
Sat 02/07/05 at 11:15
Regular
Mozzy wrote:
> Sakia is a racist, she called all of the black people in the house
> monkeys. Im glad shes out.

No she was just referring to all the ethnic people which isn't racist.
Sat 02/07/05 at 09:35
Regular
"Mozzy"
Sakia is a racist, she called all of the black people in the house monkeys. Im glad shes out.
Fri 01/07/05 at 23:50
Regular
"8==="
I didn't know the Big Brother 'tards were a race.

They're certainly divided away from the cameramen and the public though.
Fri 01/07/05 at 23:05
Regular
sorry i forgot about all the school peeps, he did a whole topic on bigbrother being a racist divide this year.
Fri 01/07/05 at 21:36
Regular
"0228"
And for those of us at school/work at 10:30 in the morning he said what exactly?
Fri 01/07/05 at 21:31
Regular
I cant believe Craig called Makosi "Queen Africa" and Kemal, "kebab", what a racist, backs up what Matthew Wright said this morning.
Fri 01/07/05 at 21:08
Regular
"0228"
They did two series and I didn't find the second any easier to solve than the first. Plus, it's so many years since the originals that most people will have forgotten all about it. They could quite easily do another if they wanted to.
Fri 01/07/05 at 20:50
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I loved that show. Thing is, they can't do a sequel. The clues would be too obvious.
Fri 01/07/05 at 20:40
Regular
"0228"
Remeber how they did that thing where the first word that the presenter said at the beginning of each episode made a sentence to tell you who the mole was? I'd be amazed if anybody actually thought of doing that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.