GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I can't stand it - BB"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/06/05 at 13:54
"possibly impossible"
Too many people talking about Big Brother.

Don't they have lives?

What started as some sort of excuse for an experiment in sociology is now just an excuse for sad people to have a kleenex in front of the tv...

Give them all guns and end it quicker, I say...
Sun 03/07/05 at 10:51
Regular
"\\"
Memorandum! wrote:
> white > black
>
> Right?

OMGF RASIST!
Sun 03/07/05 at 10:45
Regular
No manbeasts in my class.
Sun 03/07/05 at 10:13
Regular
"8==="
Alfonse wrote:
> Yeah, i know 'girls' like that too. Except the ones I know have manly
> strength.

...and are called 'mum'.

"Ow mum stop throwing sticks at my eye I promise I'll wear the dress..."

Poor you.
Sun 03/07/05 at 09:44
Regular
Yeah, i know 'girls' like that too. Except the ones I know have manly strength.
Sun 03/07/05 at 00:58
Regular
"Catch it!"
Got to school the other day went into form and the first line I hear is from a girl in my form going o who saw big brother last night. I felt like going to her shut up but this girl slaps and she threw a stick at me the other day. She just missed my eye but I have a cut on my face now.
Sat 02/07/05 at 23:44
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
If I wanted to see people being racist towards each other and doing absolutly nothing of use, I'd read the newspaper.
Sat 02/07/05 at 22:18
"possibly impossible"
So...

I start a thread complaining about too many people talking about the pile of crap that is Big Brother and the thread gets turned into a conversation regarding said pile of crap...

...great, I can't even escape it here...
Sat 02/07/05 at 14:24
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> You understand that racism is more than just white black, right?
>
>
> Right?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> .....................

I mean't that she called all of them monkeys which isnt really racist because monkey is an insult to black people. And by monkeys she probably mean't that they are a bunch of shreiking idiots.
Sat 02/07/05 at 14:08
Regular
Did you hear what Saskia said?, she isn't racist because her great great grandad is sri lankan, hmm well technically we all origininated from Africa if you wanna talk in those terms. She said also she is'nt racist because shes a quarter black, hmmm, Roberto and Kemal arnt black............
Sat 02/07/05 at 13:45
Regular
"bot"
You understand that racism is more than just white > black, right?

Right?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.