GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who is better henman or murray"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/06/05 at 09:40
Regular
"matt"
who do u think is better out of henman and murray
Wed 29/06/05 at 19:03
Matthewd wrote:
> who do u think is better out of henman and murray
Wed 29/06/05 at 11:54
Regular
Memorandum!ette wrote:
> You're using rankings compiled over the past 10 years for one player,
> and in the past few years for another to decide which is the better
> player at the moment?

It wasn't a question with a simple answer. There are two rankings anyway, the one you assume above and the champions race which only takes into account progress this year (contained in the intersection of the two time periods you mentioned above). At the moment, Henman's current ranking is higher, so the only scale we actually have available is telling us Henman is better. Apart from that, we can only put forward opinions on who we think is better, with no easy way to compare.

> Are you really that stupid?

You're a pleasant person aren't you. Are you like that in real life? I hope not, for the sake of those around you.
Tue 28/06/05 at 16:59
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Damnit, i wanted Pierce to win :(
Tue 28/06/05 at 13:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
No-one told you to you shut up.
Tue 28/06/05 at 13:31
Regular
"matt"
Blank wrote:
> Matthewd wrote:
>
>
> Well I thinSHUT UP YOU MORON

why should i you shut up
Mon 27/06/05 at 16:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Matthewd wrote:

Well I thinSHUT UP YOU MORON
Mon 27/06/05 at 15:54
Sorry, what?
You're using rankings compiled over the past 10 years for one player, and in the past few years for another to decide which is the better player at the moment?

Are you really that stupid?
Mon 27/06/05 at 11:44
Regular
Pretty difficult to compare one player to another, although if you just take a quick look at the ATP rankings, then Henman is what, 9th? Where as Murray is somewhere in the 200s (after Wimbledon) or 300s before.

That's just on current rankings though - if you compare their career history, then its clear that Henman is better (10 million career earnings, several grand slam semi-finals).

Simple answer? Henman for now.
Mon 27/06/05 at 08:52
Regular
"matt"
i think that henman is better who do you think is better
Sun 26/06/05 at 10:35
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Who do YOU think is better?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.