GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who is better henman or murray"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/06/05 at 09:40
Regular
"matt"
who do u think is better out of henman and murray
Thu 30/06/05 at 23:31
Regular
Poor Henman is exhausted. He is starting to get old slightly and last season he worked his socks off to acchieve what he did. Murry was fresh whilst Henman was tireing.

Next season will see a stronger Henman, I am sure. And a firey Murry. He may even become one of Tennis' greatest players, far surpassing the acchievements of Tim. But Tim is still the UK No. 1 and will be for a year or 2 yet.
Thu 30/06/05 at 10:02
Regular
down wrote:
> Anyway, the question was "who do you think is better."
> Rankings don't come into it.

I know and that wasn't what I was defending. I was called stupid for bringing rankings into it, despite the fact that the rankings are compiled from results and wins obtained during the season. If we're talking about tennis, which I assumed we were, then the current rankings seem like a good way of drawing comparisons. Everybody seems to get very interested in tennis around Wimbledon (understandably), but a rare few keep track of things for the rest of the season, where as the rankings do that for us, showing that Henman had a better start to the season than Murray - Wimbledon is just one tournament and Murray only got one round further.

Saying that the rankings don't come into it is like saying that their quality of tennis playing has no bearing on how good a tennis player they are.

There are a lot of extremely stupid comments made on this website, some of which I feel I can say were considerably more stupid than mine, so if you're in this just for the sake of an argument, try elsewhere.
Wed 29/06/05 at 21:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
(Y)
Wed 29/06/05 at 21:15
Regular
"0228"
AfroJoe wrote:
> That's the worst reason for agreeing with someone there's probably
> ever been.

I have to agree with that AJ, mainly because your user name has an 'r' in it and that's my favourite letter.
Wed 29/06/05 at 20:10
Regular
"Mozzy"
oh well...
Wed 29/06/05 at 19:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mozzy wrote:
> I agree with what ssxpro said simply because Azul (Memorandum!ette) is
> a retard and obviously doesn't have many friends with that attitude.

That's the worst reason for agreeing with someone there's probably ever been.
Wed 29/06/05 at 19:51
Regular
"0228"
I'd like to see them play each other, especially in England because it would be interesting to see how the crowd would react to the players.
Wed 29/06/05 at 19:28
Anyway, the question was "who do you think is better."

Rankings don't come into it.
Wed 29/06/05 at 19:27
I personally take it to heart and cry myself to sleep.

As you do.
Wed 29/06/05 at 19:13
Regular
"Mozzy"
I agree with what ssxpro said simply because Azul (Memorandum!ette) is a retard and obviously doesn't have many friends with that attitude.

He insults almost everyone on this forum and is still liked for some reason. :S

He's so pathetic that when he insults me I just laugh it off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.