GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/06/01 at 00:22
Regular
Just a quick topic here, (as if I ever post decent topics noawadays..) and it's another survey type thread. You know how it goes, so I'll cut to the question.

What is YOUR game?
What game, do you consider youself to be 'the master' of?

Everyone has to have one, don't they? You all have some pride somewhere, some sense that there is at least one game out there, that you rule at. The game that you don't just like to think you're good at, the one you know you're good at.

Some of you have games in your names, (eg ssxpro, zeldapro) so I expect you'll probably choose those. Maybe some of you have more than one, if you're that good. (If you claim none however, I harshly label you as a 'casual' gamer, and doom thee forevermore, to eternal shame and ridicule)

My game would be Micro Machines. Particularly Micro machines 2 96' on the Megadrive.
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:31
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Me and you should have an SSX compo. Where do you live?
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:28
Regular
turbonutter wrote:
> ssxpro:

I hate using faster riders. They are crap at tricks and
> it spoils the fun.

Elise is fast, and can pull of some decent moves.

That time was a very-nearly perfect run taking
> all the shortcuts with Mac.

Alright.

I have got that SSX guide, but I
> haven't tried it yet. I will get my trick points on all the tracks
> for you.

It takes the fun away. They printed the guide, and suddenly everybody entered really good times for the competition. Strange huh? Anyway, just aim for about 400,000 without the guide (Mac).

Oh, and I know about WipEout. I had a head-to-head with
> a mate about 3 times, then he wouldn't play saying "he didn't
> feel like it"!

I find its alright if you go to the slow tracks like the Venoms and Vectors. However, anything above Rapier is too much (even if they own the game sometimes :-) )
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:25
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
ssxpro:

I hate using faster riders. They are crap at tricks and it spoils the fun. That time was a very-nearly perfect run taking all the shortcuts with Mac.

I have got that SSX guide, but I haven't tried it yet. I will get my trick points on all the tracks for you.

Oh, and I know about WipEout. I had a head-to-head with a mate about 3 times, then he wouldn't play saying "he didn't feel like it"!
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:21
Regular
er-no wrote:
> turbonutter wrote:
> er-no, do you have MSN?

Me er-no, have a
> Microsoft piece of junk on my computer, oh look a Pig is
> Flying!

So you do have a piece of junk on your computer. Or have you not met Flying Pig? He is often in the PS2 forum. His tag line is Police Helicpoter (thought up by Wookiee Monster).
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:18
Regular
turbonutter wrote:
PS to ssxpro:

Pipedream 261675

If you buy PSM2, they have a guide on how to increase your score. Without it, I have 410,000, and with it, over 500,000. (Sorry).

Merqery City
> Meltdown: 3:07:85

Try a faster rider, or some short cuts to take yourself way under 3 minutes.

There's another
> game which I'm sure I'm like that, but I can't quite place it. It
> might be WipEout 2097...

This is also one of my better games. It took a while, but once you master all the phantom tracks, your friends will never go head to head with you. Unfortunately this spoils the fun a bit :-)
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:14
Regular
"Whatever!"
WCW/NWO Revenge on the N64 - I remain undefeated to this day and have had it for about a year and a half!! Ive beaten every challenge, found all extras and secret characters and have beaten an opponent in 15 seconds.
I would say this was my game!!
Sat 02/06/01 at 10:23
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Ok this is going to take a while:
Zelda(all of them)
Smash Bros.(ness)
Donkey Kong Country GAmes(1, 2 and 3)
2d RPGs
Jet Force Gemini(fully completed)
Perfect Dark(actually not quite, but nearly)
Bust a move(any of them I suppose)
NO Mercy(my character "FAtboy" rules)

Anyway I can not think of any more so I will play my mates later and update the list.
Sat 02/06/01 at 08:58
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I would say I was a Goldeneye master, but I didn't enter the competitions so I wouldn't know.

Although, i anyone wants to take me + brother on at No Mercy, we will destroy them mercilessly. Because we rule at that game.
Sat 02/06/01 at 01:26
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
The Game wrote:
> Heh, and they say fancy titles don't get you anywhere!

**cough** Grix **cough** FantasyMeister **cough** Ant **cough** Meka Dragon **cough** Sniper **cough**
Sat 02/06/01 at 01:26
Regular
"everyone says it"
The Game wrote:

The Game: NM & FoC w/NC
> & MB

It sounds like you have won all the wars for your country.

er-no: OBE & CBE & MBE

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.