GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/06/01 at 00:22
Regular
Just a quick topic here, (as if I ever post decent topics noawadays..) and it's another survey type thread. You know how it goes, so I'll cut to the question.

What is YOUR game?
What game, do you consider youself to be 'the master' of?

Everyone has to have one, don't they? You all have some pride somewhere, some sense that there is at least one game out there, that you rule at. The game that you don't just like to think you're good at, the one you know you're good at.

Some of you have games in your names, (eg ssxpro, zeldapro) so I expect you'll probably choose those. Maybe some of you have more than one, if you're that good. (If you claim none however, I harshly label you as a 'casual' gamer, and doom thee forevermore, to eternal shame and ridicule)

My game would be Micro Machines. Particularly Micro machines 2 96' on the Megadrive.
Sat 02/06/01 at 15:37
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
You know not being good at something in kind of a competitive way moreove a o look how he does it hes good.
Kinda thing where if someone asks you you can say o well thats easy you just do this and this and there you have it it is done.

But if youre after a game where you have to compete to be good it would be Mario Tennis or Multiplayer in CBFD!
Sat 02/06/01 at 15:17
Regular
No offense, but surely Zelda isn`t the kind of game you can be good or great at, its simply you can or you can`t. Final Fantasy is the same. There are those that can complete it, and those who can`t. I suppose there is a third layer for those who go to all the trouble of getting everything you can out of the game, but really its one or the other.
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:58
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Zelda, but I havent always liked it or been good at it...

It all started once when my friend wanted to borrow my copy of Jet Force Gemini and I didnt play on it that much then so I said I dont really care which game you lend me for it. So he gave me Zelda: OoT, so I said Ok since it was only for a week. When I turned it on he had only got so far as getting into Hyrule Market and the next task was getting into the castle I tried everything, and I couldnt do it, but the game hadnt impressed me so far since there was no jump button like I was used to and I wasnt used to z-targetting and by the time I got round to getting up to the castle I just couldnt be bothered with the game anymore and I wasnt trying.

Then I got the game for my birthday or something like that and I got through from the start ans since I had had all of those little mini lesssons from the people I'd talked to I was good with the control system and noticed how easy and simple everything looked. By the time I was at the castle I just walked straight through it easy and know I am the best out of all of my friends and anyone I challenge.
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:58
I seem to be the master of all the Street Fighter games.

From SF2 on the Snes to SFX3 on PS2.

I haven't been beaten in about 4 years, although admittedly Street Fighter is not exactly the game of today and I can't do Tekken at all!

I'm not bad at DOA2 though!
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:57
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Definately looks fun.

I want Rumble Racing. SSX on wheels! Heaven!
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:55
Regular
Definitely looks good!
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:54
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
ssxpro wrote:
> True. maybe we should just stick to the getaway on PS2?

Agreed. GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT GAME!!!!!!!!
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:49
Regular
True. maybe we should just stick to the getaway on PS2?
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:48
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
ssxpro wrote:
> Well, you never know. One wrong step, and you could end up in a
> gangster getaway vehicle, unable to stop yourself heading north (or
> in your case south).

And one wrong move and you could end up with parts of you heading outwards!
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:45
Regular
Well, you never know. One wrong step, and you could end up in a gangster getaway vehicle, unable to stop yourself heading north (or in your case south).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.