GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/06/01 at 00:22
Regular
Just a quick topic here, (as if I ever post decent topics noawadays..) and it's another survey type thread. You know how it goes, so I'll cut to the question.

What is YOUR game?
What game, do you consider youself to be 'the master' of?

Everyone has to have one, don't they? You all have some pride somewhere, some sense that there is at least one game out there, that you rule at. The game that you don't just like to think you're good at, the one you know you're good at.

Some of you have games in your names, (eg ssxpro, zeldapro) so I expect you'll probably choose those. Maybe some of you have more than one, if you're that good. (If you claim none however, I harshly label you as a 'casual' gamer, and doom thee forevermore, to eternal shame and ridicule)

My game would be Micro Machines. Particularly Micro machines 2 96' on the Megadrive.
Sat 02/06/01 at 00:22
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Just a quick topic here, (as if I ever post decent topics noawadays..) and it's another survey type thread. You know how it goes, so I'll cut to the question.

What is YOUR game?
What game, do you consider youself to be 'the master' of?

Everyone has to have one, don't they? You all have some pride somewhere, some sense that there is at least one game out there, that you rule at. The game that you don't just like to think you're good at, the one you know you're good at.

Some of you have games in your names, (eg ssxpro, zeldapro) so I expect you'll probably choose those. Maybe some of you have more than one, if you're that good. (If you claim none however, I harshly label you as a 'casual' gamer, and doom thee forevermore, to eternal shame and ridicule)

My game would be Micro Machines. Particularly Micro machines 2 96' on the Megadrive.
Sat 02/06/01 at 00:31
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Mario Kart 64... I think maybe because I have mastered everything about it, beaten all the cups, with all the characters on all the levels. I know the in's and you's of every level, where to cheat, how to cheat, where to use boosts.

I have played it regularly and never got bored of it! To me it's THE videogame... there is no other game with the Replayability, Mulit-Player Fun and Innovation shown through the Mario Kart series, I think the 64 version, although not as good as the original in general, shone through the N64's library and could be ranked as THE top multiplayer game ever!

So, yeah, Mario Kart 64: The Game's Game!

Oh and by the way, Remember to vote 'The Game' this Election! ^_^
Sat 02/06/01 at 00:43
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Ooooh, several. One would have to be SSX. Another: GT1.

I feel I should also mention, that I went to an "all-nighter" at Centre 4, Leeds. All the machines were on freeplay, and me being a "turbonutter", I spent quite a lot of time on Sega Rally. That night was the first time I had ever played it, and i was totally unbeaten all night!

Also, the arcade version of Ridge Racer 1.

Ooooh, who remembers Vitual On? I was ace at that. Sonic 2 was another "unbeaten". Again, Micromachines V3. Rarely beaten at bording school on that!

But my absolute total god-like-ness would have to shine brightest through Tekken 2 with Yoshimitsu.

PS to ssxpro:

Pipedream 261675

Merqery City Meltdown: 3:07:85

There are loads more that I excell at, though, but I can't think of any. You know that feeling you get when you are totally at ease with the game and you pull off stunninly barmy manoeuvres at a whim? It's great, that, ain't it? There's another game which I'm sure I'm like that, but I can't quite place it. It might be WipEout 2097...
Sat 02/06/01 at 00:54
Regular
"everyone says it"
Goldeneye, I would love to play ANY of you people at this game, if there was one thing in life I would bet everything I own on it would be this game... (come on let me be good at something!))

FZeroX, but only at the Death Race (47 secs)...

...one last one would be Smash Bros, Pikachu! YEAH!
Sat 02/06/01 at 00:55
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
er-no, do you have MSN?
Sat 02/06/01 at 01:14
Regular
"everyone says it"
turbonutter wrote:
> er-no, do you have MSN?

Me er-no, have a Microsoft piece of junk on my computer, oh look a Pig is Flying!

:)
Sat 02/06/01 at 01:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
er-no wrote:
> turbonutter wrote:
> er-no, do you have MSN?

Me er-no, have a
> Microsoft piece of junk on my computer, oh look a Pig is
> Flying!

> :)

Yeah, I know. I feel opposed to having it, but everyone else does. Boooo!!!! :)
Sat 02/06/01 at 01:21
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
The Game: Notable Material and Full of Character with No Catches and Microsoft's Backing!

Damn, that should put my name off a few lists! Oh well, at least it sounds good. LOL!

I better start abbreviating it... Mind you i'll probably be hurled with abuse from people who think it's Net-Speak!

The Game: NM & FoC w/NC & MB

Heh, and they say fancy titles don't get you anywhere!
Sat 02/06/01 at 01:26
Regular
"everyone says it"
The Game wrote:

The Game: NM & FoC w/NC
> & MB

It sounds like you have won all the wars for your country.

er-no: OBE & CBE & MBE
Sat 02/06/01 at 01:26
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
The Game wrote:
> Heh, and they say fancy titles don't get you anywhere!

**cough** Grix **cough** FantasyMeister **cough** Ant **cough** Meka Dragon **cough** Sniper **cough**

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.