GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FFS...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/06/05 at 10:33
Regular
Thanks Vince... Thanks you idiot for ruining the credibility of three of the greatest cruiserweights in the world, which includes JUVI for god sakes by landing them with the stupidest, most lamest gimmick ever.

The Mexicools? Pleeease... that almost rivals bloody Three Count.

I can only imagine the conversation between Vince and the writers...

Vince: So people, we have three of the greatest cruiserweights in the world all signed up and ready for their Smackdown debut. But we need a gimmick, any ideas?

*Silence for several minutes*

Scriptwriter 1: Gee eerrr... this is even harder than having to come up with some lines that won't make Batista look and sound like a moron...

Scripwriter 2: Aren't they all from Mexico?

Vince: Yeah...

Scriptwriter 1: I got it! 'The Three Mexicans!'

Vince: No, No, No we need something more original. How about 'The Mexicools!'

Scriptwriter 2: Errr yeah your the boss!

Yeah so that was crap but anyway I don't like the god damn gimmick. No doubt Ant will think that its cool that they come down to the ring in some sort of Lawnmower but I don't.... well, it is kinda cool I guess, but that doesn't make it any better considering the fact that these three could be used so much better.

AND PSICOSIS DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT WITHOUT HIS MASK!!! GRRRR....

Rant over.

Oh yeah and SR, 'fr*gging' should not be in the swear filter you gaybys.
Sat 25/06/05 at 14:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I think the meeting went more like

Vince - Alright guys i've signed 3 actually talented guys for once ...

Creative team - arghhhhhhh not talented guys Vince you know we don't have a damned clue on how to deal with those sort of guys. You've seen the mess we've made of people like Jericho

Vince - Don't worry guys i'm sure you'll come up with something great, i mean you're the guys who came up with such great storylines as Hassan and Katie Vick

Creative team - ermmmm yea...

Vince - Right so what can we do with them?

Heyman - Why not just let them go in the ring with the gimmicks they had from previous federations and put on 5 star match after 5 star match instead of trying to repackage them?

Vince - god dammit Paul how on earth do you keep getting in here, get out we can't be in any danger of having a good idea here

HHH- ughhhhhhhh why not job them out to me Vince ughhhhhhhhhhh it's always worked well in the past ughhhhhhhhh just look at how Hurricane's career skyrocketed after he lost to me ughhhhhhhhhh

Vince - I wish i could HHH i know how much that generates ratings even though the ratings are low and we can't even sell out arenas any more......

HHH - God dammit Vince ughhhhhhh i told you that's not because of me dominating shows ughhhhhhhhh it's because the business is going through it's usual decline ughhhhhhhh....... which just so happened to start when i became the top guy ughhhhhhhhh

Vince - But anyway they're on Smackdown so we can't

HHH - Ah well who cares then, ughhhhhhhhh let's talk about who elses career i can surpress after Batista ughhhhhh

Vince - Hmmm yes that is indeed more important, alright guys quick an idea here

Scriptwriter - Welll ermm they're mexican

Vince - Mexican eh? ........... Mexicools there we go job done. Now onto who's next on the long line of HHH victims ...........
Sat 25/06/05 at 10:33
Regular
Thanks Vince... Thanks you idiot for ruining the credibility of three of the greatest cruiserweights in the world, which includes JUVI for god sakes by landing them with the stupidest, most lamest gimmick ever.

The Mexicools? Pleeease... that almost rivals bloody Three Count.

I can only imagine the conversation between Vince and the writers...

Vince: So people, we have three of the greatest cruiserweights in the world all signed up and ready for their Smackdown debut. But we need a gimmick, any ideas?

Scriptwriter 1: Gee eerrr... this is even harder than having to come up with some lines that won't make Batista look and sound like a moron...

Scripwriter 2: Aren't they all from Mexico?

Vince: Yeah...

Scriptwriter 1: I got it! 'The Three Mexicans!'

Vince: No, No, No we need something more original. How about 'The Mexicools!'

Scriptwriter 2: Errr yeah your the boss!

Yeah so that was crap but anyway I don't like the god damn gimmick. No doubt Ant will think that its cool that they come down to the ring in some sort of Lawnmower but I don't.... well, it is kinda cool I guess, but that doesn't make it any better considering the fact that these three could be used so much better.

AND PSICOSIS DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT WITHOUT HIS MASK!!! GRRRR....

Rant over.

Oh yeah and SR, 'fr*gging' should not be in the swear filter you gaybys.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.