GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FFS...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/06/05 at 10:33
Regular
Thanks Vince... Thanks you idiot for ruining the credibility of three of the greatest cruiserweights in the world, which includes JUVI for god sakes by landing them with the stupidest, most lamest gimmick ever.

The Mexicools? Pleeease... that almost rivals bloody Three Count.

I can only imagine the conversation between Vince and the writers...

Vince: So people, we have three of the greatest cruiserweights in the world all signed up and ready for their Smackdown debut. But we need a gimmick, any ideas?

*Silence for several minutes*

Scriptwriter 1: Gee eerrr... this is even harder than having to come up with some lines that won't make Batista look and sound like a moron...

Scripwriter 2: Aren't they all from Mexico?

Vince: Yeah...

*Silence for several minutes*

Scriptwriter 1: I got it! 'The Three Mexicans!'

Vince: No, No, No we need something more original. How about 'The Mexicools!'

Scriptwriter 2: Errr yeah your the boss!

Yeah so that was crap but anyway I don't like the god damn gimmick. No doubt Ant will think that its cool that they come down to the ring in some sort of Lawnmower but I don't.... well, it is kinda cool I guess, but that doesn't make it any better considering the fact that these three could be used so much better.

AND PSICOSIS DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT WITHOUT HIS MASK!!! GRRRR....

Rant over.

Oh yeah and SR, 'fr*gging' should not be in the swear filter you gaybys.
Sun 26/06/05 at 14:40
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Ant wrote:
> And anyway, if anyone can pull off the gimmick it's those 3.

or the BWO ;)

what WOULD'VE been cool is to package these guys up as "the 3 amigos" and give them that little dance from the movie :D
Sun 26/06/05 at 14:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I must congratulate Vince though, usually he only manages to offend one bunch of people with a gimmick this time though he's managed to p!ss off both the Mexicans and Americans. Was talking to one of my old friends in Brooklyn and he was telling me just how offensive he found them playing up to a stereotype and that its ruined any enjoyment he was going to have of seeing them in the WWE and i have to agree. Hasn't Vince milked the *You Americans are all a bunch of racists* angle enough? Let alone stereotype one of his other biggest markets.

Nice going Vince you retard
Sat 25/06/05 at 23:22
Regular
As much as I dislike the way specific characters are ruined by the WWE and their demented scriptwriters, as long as the trio get some good ring time, I'll be happy. It probably will be rather off-putting to see them as the (woefully-named) Mexicools, but if the time they spend in the ring is adequate and they're given the freedom they deserve in the ring, then I'll be more than satisfied.

Ah, it's great to see the Juice in action again. As much as I admire The Rock's wrestling/acting ability, Juvi is the real People's Champion.
Sat 25/06/05 at 22:23
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I agree with it being the worst name ever...when they first said it i wasnt sure if it was mexi-fools.

I think it is hard for those guys to be heels because their in ring skill automatically makes people like them. Most of the popular cruiserweights (e.g. London) are amazingly athletic and risk taking as are Super Crazy, Juice and Psicosis) whereas people like Chavo, who are not such high risk takers are less popular. Obviously their characters play a part, but it is mainly in ring stuff. For example with the Chavo/Kidman feud, they tried turning Chavo face, but that pretty quickly declined into a heel turn again as it suits him best.

I think Super Crazy is very popular and will not be heel for long. I can see Juice as either face or heel as he has the right look, the same goes for Psicosis (i also agree about the mask...bring it back)

I thought that they were going to be introduced as faces because they slammed Chavo into the steps, however they went on to attack London, which obviously made them heels!

I am actually looking forward to see how this turns out and would like to see some good cruiserweight action. As someone rightly pointed out the other day, the Cruiserweight Divison looks VERY good at the moment. They have a lot of talent...lets hope they use it well.
Sat 25/06/05 at 18:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Already am a Juice worshipper

The Juice > The Rock :-D
Sat 25/06/05 at 16:10
Regular
Ant wrote:
All 3 are usually heels though, right?

Well Psicosis was for a while, along with Juventud in WCW, but they soon became faces.

And Crazy can play either.

> Anyway, I'm now a big fan of Juvi. He may look like a girl, but his
> gyrating and jiving to his music rocks.

In time, you shall all become Juvi worshippers.

Oh and you shall die for the 'girl' comment.
Sat 25/06/05 at 16:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, I would normally have taken it as a joke but you seemed pretty p!ssed off.

I thought it was all right, don't really have an opinion yet. Jus see how it goes.
Sat 25/06/05 at 15:59
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Why on earth are you targetting me?

Heh, don't take it personally, I just knew you'd like it. Not an insult or anything.

I was gonna put in a smiley but I thought you'd understand.

Ah well.

Edit - Was I right anyway? :)
Sat 25/06/05 at 15:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
And anyway, if anyone can pull off the gimmick it's those 3.

But admittedly, I miss Psychosis' mask. Still, even though they were given a crap name, I thought the segment in general was pretty good...
Sat 25/06/05 at 15:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
Fígó wrote:
> Yeah so that was crap but anyway I don't like the god damn gimmick.
> No doubt Ant will think that its cool that they come down to the ring
> in some sort of Lawnmower but I don't.... well, it is kinda cool I
> guess, but that doesn't make it any better considering the fact that
> these three could be used so much better.

Why on earth are you targetting me?

Anyway I think they should have stuck with their old gimmicks, BUT, I also didn't think the idea (apart from the name) was that bad. They made an impact anyway. It's only been one week, just give it a chance to see how it goes. All 3 are usually heels though, right?

Anyway, I'm now a big fan of Juvi. He may look like a girl, but his gyrating and jiving to his music rocks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.