GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FFS...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/06/05 at 10:33
Regular
Thanks Vince... Thanks you idiot for ruining the credibility of three of the greatest cruiserweights in the world, which includes JUVI for god sakes by landing them with the stupidest, most lamest gimmick ever.

The Mexicools? Pleeease... that almost rivals bloody Three Count.

I can only imagine the conversation between Vince and the writers...

Vince: So people, we have three of the greatest cruiserweights in the world all signed up and ready for their Smackdown debut. But we need a gimmick, any ideas?

*Silence for several minutes*

Scriptwriter 1: Gee eerrr... this is even harder than having to come up with some lines that won't make Batista look and sound like a moron...

Scripwriter 2: Aren't they all from Mexico?

Vince: Yeah...

*Silence for several minutes*

Scriptwriter 1: I got it! 'The Three Mexicans!'

Vince: No, No, No we need something more original. How about 'The Mexicools!'

Scriptwriter 2: Errr yeah your the boss!

Yeah so that was crap but anyway I don't like the god damn gimmick. No doubt Ant will think that its cool that they come down to the ring in some sort of Lawnmower but I don't.... well, it is kinda cool I guess, but that doesn't make it any better considering the fact that these three could be used so much better.

AND PSICOSIS DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT WITHOUT HIS MASK!!! GRRRR....

Rant over.

Oh yeah and SR, 'fr*gging' should not be in the swear filter you gaybys.
Tue 28/06/05 at 01:48
Regular
"I like cheese"
Actually...I rewatched that segment the other day.

And I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the Mexicools. :D

Even if it is for their questionable use of language, and for Juvi's awesome jiving...

Oh, and their talent of course. :P
Mon 27/06/05 at 13:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Bah you just don't have the ability to grasp the awesomeness of the Juice's mic abilities ... gringo :-D

Though i must say i did like Psicosis' delivery of *Mexican limo 2 thousand FIVE!!!*
Mon 27/06/05 at 13:37
Regular
"..."
They should be OK, as long as they don't run out of material within the first couple of weeks, like most gimmicks the creative 'geniuses' have come up with recently.

Juvi, in particular is just goofy enough to potentially pull this gimmick off.

EDIT: Although he needs to work on his English a tad, as I had no clue what he was going on about.
Sun 26/06/05 at 21:36
Regular
Believe it or not, this is my first venture onto these boards. Although I've been a member of other wrestling forums in the past, voicing my opinion has never been a strong point. Simply reading messages has been more ideal for me.

However, upon noticing you lot praising the signing of Juventud (and criticising Vince's way of using him), I had to sign up. :)
Sun 26/06/05 at 21:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm not sure he's so new...he's just so similar to everyone else on this bloody forum nowadays, heh. :P

Anyway if he is new, he's obviously one to join the "smark" cru of Congie, Kawada etc...burn them all I say. :P
Sun 26/06/05 at 19:33
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I have to say that "The Juice" is one of the only n00bs i have liked in a long time...agree with a lot of his views :)
Sun 26/06/05 at 16:05
Regular
Yup, it's quite depressing when you think about it.

The Dudley Boyz are the only wrestlers the WWE have managed to drag some good matches out of. While they've still not reached the levels of violence they did in ECW, at least I've been able to enjoy some of their matches.

When you're finding a way to waste talent like Rob Van Dam, Raven and Tazz, then there really is something wrong with your thought process. They basically censored RVD, let Raven rot away, and turned Tazz into a god-damn commentator. I don't care if he's better than JR and The King - he's a wrestler, and a better one than the majority of the roster. The fact he's calling the shots with Michael Cole saddens me.

I'm just ready to see the amazing Juventud, Super Crazy and Psicosis ruined as well...
Sun 26/06/05 at 15:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just a shame he's being wasted like most ECW guys before him
Sun 26/06/05 at 15:15
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yeah :)
Nova is the man, hell i even find simon dean funny :D
Every time i see dodgeball i think of Simon Dean....
Sun 26/06/05 at 14:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
heh i loved Styles' comment when the BWO came out at ONS saying *if there ever was a gimmick that didn't deserve to make a dime but made a whole ton of cash it's this*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.