GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Another Code: Two Memories today"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/06/05 at 20:59
Regular
I got it today. First impressions are good. Nice art style, the story is intruiging, the graphics are 3D on the bottom screen and pre rendered on the top screen, the few puzzles that I have done are good. I've not played much of it, I'm waiting for the holiday. I hope it's long, someone on Gamefaqs managed to complete it in 5 hours, but I bet he rushed it. PlanetGamecube say it's about the same length as Mario and Luigi.
Sun 26/06/05 at 14:46
Regular
There's a good chance of a sequel, which would be awsome.

Taken from NOM:

"NOM: So will you be working on a sequel to Another Code?
Cing: We are hopeful that we can work on a sequel. We could use ashley once again as the starring character. We especially hope that Another Code will be popular in Europe and America because then the possibility of us doing a sequel will be greater.

also...

Cing: Ashley is now 14. Maybe we should wait until she's 16 for a sequel, to see how she grows. for Nintendo, she is an unprecedented type of character. It's not like a mario game. Ashley can be conceived as more of a real life character. If we can have this kind of positioning alongside Nintendo's existing franchises, the opportunity for Ashley to become a big-time franchise will be widened."

Cing is the developer by the way.
Sun 26/06/05 at 14:40
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'd rather not. :P
Sun 26/06/05 at 13:34
Regular
"thursdayton!"
www.gamefaqs.com

;)
Sun 26/06/05 at 10:25
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'm also stuck. I know exactly what I have to do... but can't do it. :|
Sun 26/06/05 at 09:20
Regular
I'm not sure, I really only got started in the mansion, and I'm completely stuck, still not gonna use a guide though.
Sun 26/06/05 at 09:20
Regular
Double post.
Sat 25/06/05 at 23:30
Regular
"Remember me?"
Got into the mansion earlier (before going out to the pub)... does the remainder of the game take place in there? Or do you get to explore further outdoor areas?
Sat 25/06/05 at 20:50
Regular
You'll probably get through it quite quickly
Sat 25/06/05 at 17:10
Regular
"Remember me?"
Got this today and I absolutely adore it. It's just what the DS needed and it's something I can finally really get into and spend hours playing at a time, instead of having a few quick goes on things like Wario Ware before moving on. Fantastic.
Sat 25/06/05 at 14:39
Regular
I highly reccomend it, but if you are low in cash, I would spend it on something else, it's quite a short game, and then get it when it's cheaper. I'm happy with it, puzzles are genius so far, got absolutly stumped at one point. The good news is, is that I heard that there are two different endings which means you will play it again, you also might have missed out some of the extra stuff you can collect, which adds replay value.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.