GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Another Code: Two Memories today"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/06/05 at 20:59
Regular
I got it today. First impressions are good. Nice art style, the story is intruiging, the graphics are 3D on the bottom screen and pre rendered on the top screen, the few puzzles that I have done are good. I've not played much of it, I'm waiting for the holiday. I hope it's long, someone on Gamefaqs managed to complete it in 5 hours, but I bet he rushed it. PlanetGamecube say it's about the same length as Mario and Luigi.
Thu 21/07/05 at 22:41
Regular
Luigi's Mansion originally retailed for £39.99...4 hour game that was.
Thu 21/07/05 at 11:15
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Edgy wrote:
> What did you expect from a point & click?
>
> There's only so much it can do without repeating itself over and
> over.

I expected it to last a bit more than 5-6 hours. I just cant see how they could justify £30 for a game that short. Its a shame as well cos its really quite good for the time that you are playing it.
Tue 19/07/05 at 22:50
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
yeah, tis a shame there isnt anything big out as it wouldve been great to take summit on holiday with....
Tue 19/07/05 at 22:26
"period drama"
Point and Clicks can last ages.
'tis a shame here, folllowing the DS trend of short games at the moment.

Need some big 'uns, and we need them quickly.
Tue 19/07/05 at 22:20
Regular
What did you expect from a point & click?

There's only so much it can do without repeating itself over and over.
Tue 19/07/05 at 13:28
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Got the game friday. Didnt really play it a lot over the weekend. Finished it yesterday. It said that it took me 5 hours & 35 mins. I am not to happy that this game cos me £30 of my hard earned cash & I have completed it in under 6 hours. I am already playing through it again but I reckon it'll take me lest than 2 now that I know my way.

A WORD TO THE WISE, WAIT TILL THIS GAME IS CHEAPER. ITS A VERY SHORT GAME
Mon 18/07/05 at 14:50
Regular
There are a number of clever ways that puzzles couldn't be solved on an emulator for example (without some clever new button coding)
Mon 18/07/05 at 12:59
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
isnt there ment to be an absolutly brilliant puzzle in it? that stands out from the rest i mean
Mon 18/07/05 at 10:25
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Got this game Friday, and its a great game.
Sun 03/07/05 at 19:09
Regular
No probs - though I can guarantee it'd only take me half the time to play through a second time...if that

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.