GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Another Code: Two Memories today"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/06/05 at 20:59
Regular
I got it today. First impressions are good. Nice art style, the story is intruiging, the graphics are 3D on the bottom screen and pre rendered on the top screen, the few puzzles that I have done are good. I've not played much of it, I'm waiting for the holiday. I hope it's long, someone on Gamefaqs managed to complete it in 5 hours, but I bet he rushed it. PlanetGamecube say it's about the same length as Mario and Luigi.
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:59
Regular
I got it today. First impressions are good. Nice art style, the story is intruiging, the graphics are 3D on the bottom screen and pre rendered on the top screen, the few puzzles that I have done are good. I've not played much of it, I'm waiting for the holiday. I hope it's long, someone on Gamefaqs managed to complete it in 5 hours, but I bet he rushed it. PlanetGamecube say it's about the same length as Mario and Luigi.
Thu 23/06/05 at 23:04
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Play more! I need a decent review of it as it has been calling for me to buy it for a while now :)
Thu 23/06/05 at 23:34
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'll be picking this up on Saturday. I've been waiting for it since it was first announced. And it's about time the DS got a proper adventure game.
Fri 24/06/05 at 18:19
Regular
Well, I played a little more today, and it's a really good game. Unfortunatly, I've heard from other people that's it's quite short :( about 6-10 hours. Then again, a game can be short, but still excellent (Max Payne 2)
Sat 25/06/05 at 14:39
Regular
I highly reccomend it, but if you are low in cash, I would spend it on something else, it's quite a short game, and then get it when it's cheaper. I'm happy with it, puzzles are genius so far, got absolutly stumped at one point. The good news is, is that I heard that there are two different endings which means you will play it again, you also might have missed out some of the extra stuff you can collect, which adds replay value.
Sat 25/06/05 at 17:10
Regular
"Remember me?"
Got this today and I absolutely adore it. It's just what the DS needed and it's something I can finally really get into and spend hours playing at a time, instead of having a few quick goes on things like Wario Ware before moving on. Fantastic.
Sat 25/06/05 at 20:50
Regular
You'll probably get through it quite quickly
Sat 25/06/05 at 23:30
Regular
"Remember me?"
Got into the mansion earlier (before going out to the pub)... does the remainder of the game take place in there? Or do you get to explore further outdoor areas?
Sun 26/06/05 at 09:20
Regular
Double post.
Sun 26/06/05 at 09:20
Regular
I'm not sure, I really only got started in the mansion, and I'm completely stuck, still not gonna use a guide though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.