GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Without sounding like a huge woman..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/06/05 at 20:22
Regular
"the burning sky"
Where can I find a directory of men's hair styles? I'm thinking of getting it cut properly again (last time was 6 months ago), and need to find a picture or something of the type of style I want. I've tried google but keep getting either womans photo's or those ones that are really badly photoshopped. If I cant decide, i'll probably just shave it all off in an act of desperation...

Thu 23/06/05 at 20:52
Same, about once a year.

Really long, then really short, usually just before summer

Coming up to that time now :(
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:50
Regular
"not dead"
I have my hair cut about once a year, at the cheapest place I can find.

I kind of have a fear of hairdressers ever since falling asleep during a haircut.
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:46
Regular
"the burning sky"
Paradox: wrote:
> EMOOOOOOO!

Unfortunately it was the only decent style i could find on any of these so-called 'style' sites...
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:42
Regular
"SOUP!"
EMOOOOOOO!
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:40
Regular
"the burning sky"
Was thinking about something like this, thinned out and above my eyes. But obviously no highlights or anything... I just wish some of the people at the school i've just left didnt have their hair like this already...

[URL]http://incensed.quirkyanimations.co.uk/man_longt_hair_style_06.jpg[/URL]

Maybe I should find a new hairdressers, I dont think a £5 cut would get me something like this. Specially seeing as the place I have it done at is called 'Buzzcut'...
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:34
Regular
"the burning sky"
> Skinhead?

Dont think I have the skull shape for it TBH, but theres one way to find out :P
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:32
Regular
"SOUP!"
Skinhead?
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:29
Regular
"the burning sky"
> 'short back and sides'

Never works for me, mushrooms out after a couple of weeks, truely awful...

Currently unstyled its a massive mess around my face, really thick on the back and sides, i've come to hate it. After apply a moderate amount of gel, it slicks back over the top, but there's so much of it, after any type of excessive movement it all drops down around my eyes and whatnot. Tis very annoying...
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:25
Regular
Nothing wrong with that at all. I wouldn't mind some kind of illustrated style guide thingy as I'm so indecisive and think every style would look crap on me.
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
'short back and sides'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.