GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Without sounding like a huge woman..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/06/05 at 20:22
Regular
"the burning sky"
Where can I find a directory of men's hair styles? I'm thinking of getting it cut properly again (last time was 6 months ago), and need to find a picture or something of the type of style I want. I've tried google but keep getting either womans photo's or those ones that are really badly photoshopped. If I cant decide, i'll probably just shave it all off in an act of desperation...

Thu 23/06/05 at 21:12
Regular
"bot"
I haven't had my hair cut in a long time. I can barely see.
Thu 23/06/05 at 21:11
Regular
"Mozzy"
My mum cuts my hair. :(
Thu 23/06/05 at 21:10
Regular
"the burning sky"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I'm gonna get it chopped soon - just going with something oh-so-basic
> then buy some serious hair spunk and swoosh it up good.

My current hair gel is crap, need some new stuff. Any advice?

I think it's the Advanced V05 Firm stuff, but I normally wet my hair first and it doesnt really do much at all. I'm never in the postion to apply it dry, which would probably be much better. I suppose having shorter hair would help...
Thu 23/06/05 at 21:07
"period drama"
I had the same problem a while back ... can't even remember what I asked for, but it turned out terribly, and still looks bad unstyled.

I'm gonna get it chopped soon - just going with something oh-so-basic then buy some serious hair spunk and swoosh it up good.
Thu 23/06/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Paradox: wrote:
> EMOOOOOOO!

Not really.

The guy in that picture isn't crying.
Thu 23/06/05 at 21:02
Regular
"the burning sky"
down wrote:
> Just leave it long

As I said, it's massively thick and totally unstylable, so just looks absolutely crap as it is....
Thu 23/06/05 at 21:02
Regular
"The definitive tag"
down wrote:
> Same, about once a year.
>
> Really long, then really short, usually just before summer

I haven't had my hair cut for almost a year now. It's dreadful like this, I gave up trying to brush it a while ago so now it's horribly knotted. I don't particularly want to get it cut short again because I'll look totally different and will no doubt get a few strange looks and snide remarks. I fear that just trimming it will make me look like a girl.

Why the hell did I get myself into this mess...
Thu 23/06/05 at 21:00
Just leave it long
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:54
Regular
"the burning sky"
down wrote:
> Same, about once a year.
>
> Really long, then really short, usually just before summer
>
> Coming up to that time now :(

This is the first summer that I've actually considered keeping my hair longish. Had it cut last August, shortish. Let it grow to January, small trim. Another six months has passed and here we are again, unable to decide what the hell I want to do with my hair. It happens every time...
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:52
Regular
"the burning sky"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> I have my hair cut about once a year, at the cheapest place I can
> find.

Mine cost's me about £6 i think, tho' I don't know if theyre good enough to mirror a haircut in a photo...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.