GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top Ten"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/06/05 at 13:56
Regular
"..."
Haven't done one of these in a while, so I thought it was about time. Feel free to add you own or argue mine. Opinions are always good, but bare in mind my list changes by the hour, never mind the day...

Cong Man's Top Ten Wrestlers in the world today. (Based on In-ring ability + Ability to cut a good promo + anything else I can think of)

1. Christopher Daniels
2. CM Punk
3. Christian
4. Ruckus
5. AJ Styles
6. Super Dragon
7. The Messiah
8. Colt Cabana
9. Sexxxy Eddy
10. Doug Williams

See if you can download some matches of the guys you haven't heard of on that list, or tune in to TWC.
Thu 23/06/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Very_Metal wrote:
> 10) Lita - her ring work and promos are both exemplary.

10?!?!?! Surely should be number 1
Thu 23/06/05 at 16:42
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i read this to mean only wrestlers who are still active, so here we go!

(note: a few of these guys i've not seen do promos, so it's purely on what i've seen of them)

1) AJ Styles
2) Paul London
3) Shelton Benjemin
4) Burchill
5) Sabu (well, semi active :) )
6) Christian
7) Jody Fleisch
8) Raven
9) James Tighe
10) Lita - her ring work and promos are both exemplary.
Thu 23/06/05 at 14:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Mine would be

1. Chris 'curry man' Daniels
2. Christian
3. Ruckus
4. Kurt Angle (despite his hypocrisy)
5. Bryan Danielson
6. Super Crazy
7. Sabu
8. AJ Styles
9. Chris Benoit
10. Steve Corino
Thu 23/06/05 at 13:56
Regular
"..."
Haven't done one of these in a while, so I thought it was about time. Feel free to add you own or argue mine. Opinions are always good, but bare in mind my list changes by the hour, never mind the day...

Cong Man's Top Ten Wrestlers in the world today. (Based on In-ring ability + Ability to cut a good promo + anything else I can think of)

1. Christopher Daniels
2. CM Punk
3. Christian
4. Ruckus
5. AJ Styles
6. Super Dragon
7. The Messiah
8. Colt Cabana
9. Sexxxy Eddy
10. Doug Williams

See if you can download some matches of the guys you haven't heard of on that list, or tune in to TWC.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.