GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top Ten"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/06/05 at 13:56
Regular
"..."
Haven't done one of these in a while, so I thought it was about time. Feel free to add you own or argue mine. Opinions are always good, but bare in mind my list changes by the hour, never mind the day...

Cong Man's Top Ten Wrestlers in the world today. (Based on In-ring ability + Ability to cut a good promo + anything else I can think of)

1. Christopher Daniels
2. CM Punk
3. Christian
4. Ruckus
5. AJ Styles
6. Super Dragon
7. The Messiah
8. Colt Cabana
9. Sexxxy Eddy
10. Doug Williams

See if you can download some matches of the guys you haven't heard of on that list, or tune in to TWC.
Fri 24/06/05 at 14:34
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Kawada wrote:
> 103rd in the UK Album charts. Well done John, that's like what? 200
> albums sold? :-D

I heard it is doing well in America though
Fri 24/06/05 at 14:33
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Grandprix wrote:

> 1) Chris Benoit - i agree about Benoit, he is a brilliant wrestler. On nodq.com someone posted about Benoits demotion to Smackdown becaus he lacked the Live Charisma needed, but I think his wrestling is brilliant and he isnt rubbish at promos, even if he isnt as good as some others at talking. Benoit has always got places by fighting, not talking, and i like that about him.

> 2) Kurt Angle - his wrestling ability is undoubtably great and his charisma is also brilliant. The Angle segments i liked most were when he was a face. Like when he had a battle rap with John Cena and he did a little dance and a funny rap. Nowadays his in ring is more serious and less funny. Invitational may end now he is on RAW hopefully.

> 3) Chris Jericho - one of my all time favourite people because he is a good wrestler, takes some big bumps, is very funny on the mic and also sings for Fozzy!

> 4) Christian - Also someone who is very great on the mic, as i said the other day it's shame he has Tomko with him because he is keeping him down i think. Christian would be much better on his own, and i for one wouldn't mind seeing him as WWE Champ.

> 5) Eddie Guerrero - To be honest Eddie segments bore me lately. He was sometimes quite funny as a face, now he is a heel he is also less funny and more boring. It makes me laugh how when people are face they are all up for a fight and everything and then the moment they turn heel they dont want to fight unless they do it whilst their opponent has their back turned. Overall...dont like Eddie!

> 6) AJ Styles - Seen only 2 of his matches before anyone starts :) - AJ is my favourite wrestler outside of WWE. I have to admit i dont keep up with TNA, but the odd event i do watch i find brilliant. The last match i saw was at Lockdown against Abyss. Great match. I say they should bring AJ to WWE but use him properly and not waste him. We all know what he is capable of, he should get a chance to show it on the show that is called the Biggest in Sports Entertainment. If TNA get a TV contract it will be good, they might be on Sky Sports live or on regular slots like the WWE is.

> 7) Super Crazy - I really like Super Crazt, even though i have seen only 2 of his matches. Therefore i know nothing about his charisma/promo skills but his wrestling is brilliant.

> 8) Shelton Benjamin - As i have said lots of times, i think he is one of the best superstars who always pulls off great moves (except this week!). Sometimes his talking is a bit bad, but he has enough to get him throug. If Batista is champion and he has pretty bad mic skills i think Shelton can get by!

> 9) The Rock - Comedy Gold - I would have put the Rock on my list but i dont really class him as "active" since his contract with WWE has ended he may not ever appear again, although hopefully he will. I heard that his contract had ended and the WWE didnt bother re-signing him, but they came up with a deal for the odd appearance here and there. Incase you didnt know, some of the Rocks earlier film roles were in WWE Films (such as Welcome to the Jungle), but since then his contract ran out and he was free to go and work in other films (such as Be Cool)

> 10) Austin - I find him hilarious - Yeah Austin is great, especially on the mic...not sure about his wrestling ability nowadays. Would like to see Austin in a more permanent role.

Overall Grandprix i think you have a good list with good choices :)
Fri 24/06/05 at 14:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
103rd in the UK Album charts. Well done John, that's like what? 200 albums sold? :-D
Fri 24/06/05 at 13:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Hmmm, Top Ten I'd pay to see. I don't watch much outside the WWE so make of this what you will.

1) Chris Benoit
2) Kurt Angle
3) Chris Jericho
4) Christian
5) Eddie Guerrero
6) AJ Styles - Seen only 2 of his matches before anyone starts :)
7) Super Crazy
8) Shelton Benjamin
9) The Rock - Comedy Gold
10) Austin - I find him hilarious

I really should expand my horizons...
Fri 24/06/05 at 10:48
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Very_Metal wrote:

> The Wardy wrote:
> 1.John Cena (Wrestling Ability; Great Promos; Really like his album
> too!)
>
> you are hereby banished from the forum!! :P
> c'mon, he's an average brawler, his promos are only good when he's
> heel and from what i've heard of his album, it's also decidedly
> avreage (although i'll freely admit that i loathe hip-hop)
>

If it was just about the wrestling i wouldnt have had him as number one, although i do like his promos, but i really like the album so that probably swung it!

I find it hard to put people in top 10 order to be honset because they are all different in their own way if ya know what i mean. Depends on what you are into if you like them or not. What tracks you heard off the album? But then i suppose if you hate that type of music theres not much i can say to get you into it! I used to hate that style of music but igot into it lately. I recommend the song "If It All Ended Tomorrow" that is one of my favourites.
Thu 23/06/05 at 23:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> 10) Lita - her ring work and promos are both exemplary.
>
>
> 10?!?!?! Surely should be number 1

i figured everyone else would have her as number one, i was trying to be different ;)

The Wardy wrote:
> 1.John Cena (Wrestling Ability; Great Promos; Really like his album
> too!)

you are hereby banished from the forum!! :P
c'mon, he's an average brawler, his promos are only good when he's heel and from what i've heard of his album, it's also decidedly avreage (although i'll freely admit that i loathe hip-hop)

Ant wrote:

> Also, Brock Lesnar would probably be in there at number 3 if he were
> active.

agreed, i may not have had him at 3, but he'd have definitely been in the list.
Thu 23/06/05 at 19:44
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
1.John Cena (Wrestling Ability; Great Promos; Really like his album too!)
2. Shelton Benjamin (Wrestling Ability)
3.HBK (Wrestling Ability; Promos)
4.AJ Styles ("Phenomonal" Wrestling Ability)
5.Christian (Wrestling Ability; VERY GOOD Promos)
6.Chris Jericho (Wrestling Ability; Great Promos)
7.Kurt Angle (Wrestling Ability; Promos)even if his recent storyline was rubbish with Booker T and wife
8.Undertaker (Wrestling Ability; The odd Promo)
9.Triple H (Wrestling Ability; Promos)
10.Randy Orton (Wrestling Ability; Promos)

I would like to say Paul London and Rey Mysterio but they dont have many promos, especially London. Mysterio didnt really say that much with his Eddie storyline either. Eddie did a lot of talking in that one.
Thu 23/06/05 at 18:20
Regular
"I like cheese"
1. Randy Orton
2. Carlito Caribbean Cool
3. Christian
4. Brian Lawler (GrandMaster Sexay)
5. Scotty 2 Hotty
6. Shannon Moore
7. Chavo Guerrero
8. Chris Jericho
9. Psychosis
10. Triple H

EDIT - Took out Masters and added HHH in at number 10. I couldn't really decide, but HHH was awesome when I saw him live so he gets it.

Also, Brock Lesnar would probably be in there at number 3 if he were active.
Thu 23/06/05 at 17:42
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
1) Chris Jericho
2) Christian
3) Kurt Angle
4) Eddie Guerrero
5) Shelton Benjamin
6) AJ Styles
7) Edge
8) Paul London
9) Rey Mysterio
10) Kid Kash
Thu 23/06/05 at 17:35
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
1) Eddie Guerrero
2) Christian
3) AJ Styles
4) Y2J
5) Shelton Benjiman
6) Chris Benoit
7) Christopher Daniels
8) John Cena
9) Carlto
10) Triple H

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.