GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA:San Andreas"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Thu 23/06/05 at 08:39
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
GTA:San Andreas on ebay is cheap now only £10 to £15, GTA:Double Pack is still expensive £15 to £20,Im buying gta:san andreas the new version is always better.
Thu 28/07/05 at 10:38
Regular
"Swivel!"
**THIS POST MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS ABOUT LATER MISSIONS IN SAN ANDREAS. PROCEED WITH CAUTION**

- In one of the missions from salvatore Leon, you fly to Liberty City to the bistro. Can you fly to Liberty City normally in the game?
Wed 27/07/05 at 17:03
Regular
"Swivel!"
Mike Swade wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is there
> a way of getting on the tram in San Fierro? And where do I go if I
> want to play some basketball to 'shoot some hoops'?

So...does anyone know?
Wed 27/07/05 at 15:09
Regular
"8==="
No point really.

All 360 games will let you have full custom soundtracks.

Can't wait!
Wed 27/07/05 at 15:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Perhaps that's something for the next gen GTA's. iPods, walkmans or something like that so you can listen to music or radio while walking about.
Wed 27/07/05 at 12:38
Regular
"8==="
Actually i dislike the realism of the custom soundtracks in the GTA games. I don't actually want my music to stop siomply because I've gotten out of the car I'm driving.

Sure it's realistic but I'd rather run around and gun people down to some good music.
Wed 27/07/05 at 10:31
Regular
"Swivel!"
I like the fact that on the radio, if you choose custom soundtracks from your hard drive, every 3 or 4 songs it plays one of the adverts from the normal radio. It's great. Does anyone know if there is there a way of getting on the tram in San Fierro? And where do I go if I want to play some basketball to 'shoot some hoops'?
Wed 27/07/05 at 01:14
Regular
"8==="
Nah, killing people who deserve it produces the better feeling.
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:58
Regular
The best thing about San Andreas is killing innocent people. I can only assume the same is true for real life.
Mon 25/07/05 at 11:20
Regular
They just seem to be random days each week. It's a waste of time anyway, you go half way across San Andreas and only get about $1500 for your efforts.
Mon 25/07/05 at 10:55
Regular
"Swivel!"
The courier missions are only meant to happen on mondays and fridays, but on my game they've changed to wednesdays and saturdays. Is this normal and if so, what did I do to trigger it off?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.