GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's your favourite thing about San Andreas?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Fri 29/10/04 at 14:08
Regular
I like the way it makes me feel about myself.
Sat 30/10/04 at 18:15
Regular
"boom boom click"
ok and the four star wanted level anyway around that?
Sat 30/10/04 at 18:14
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I don't know the exact location, but if you go to the airport, head to the safehouse that you can buy. From there take your first right and you should see a low wall. Jup on top of your car, then over the wall. You should now be on the airport runway, or thereabouts. Then it's just a case of searching for it.
Sat 30/10/04 at 18:03
Regular
"boom boom click"
kool but where is it in the airport? and doesnt a fourstar wanted level come up when you fly to another state? it does 4 me
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:58
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
ßulle†† wrote:
> Nobody found the Shamal yet?

Got to fly it about an hour ago. I just jumped the wall into the airport, so I got to fly it before I should have. It's brilliant, and pretty easy to control. I just want to open up the whole state now so that I can fly right round it.
Sat 30/10/04 at 16:09
Regular
"boom boom click"
the way its so many games in one E.g: Burnout, need for speed, manhunt, splinter cell, downhill domination ect,ect
Sat 30/10/04 at 12:29
Regular
Private Jet - much better than the Dodo
Sat 30/10/04 at 12:16
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
what's the Shamal?
Sat 30/10/04 at 10:38
Regular
Nobody found the Shamal yet?
Sat 30/10/04 at 08:55
Regular
"cachoo"
I love the blurry effect when you drive fast. S'a bit like Burnout.
The bike/skateboard ramps are cute! :)
Fri 29/10/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Has anyone reached Vegas or the other city yet, I've done a loada of missions and still in the LA sh!thole, and I wanna play blackjack

P.S. You can play basketball, another 30mins vanished on a minor detail

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.