GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lil chris"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/12/06 at 18:16
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i urge you all to buy this album.

i further urge you to then smash it into a million pieces, defecate on them and send it back to the little twerp.

go on, you`ll feel better.
Sat 09/12/06 at 18:19
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I think he's 16 actually, but he looks about 12.
Sat 09/12/06 at 18:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
No, what I mean is been to any!

I'll admit to being a late starter, I was 17 when I went to my first gig... and not wanting to play live? Everything works so much better live, so much volume, energy and that whole positive live vibe thingy! Admittedly, touring must be very tiring, though.

And younger teens? I've been into old school Hard Rock and Metal since I was, what, 14!?!? It's a matter of taste as much as anything else, I guess...
Sat 09/12/06 at 17:58
Regular
"I may return"
Yeh, if I were a rock star, I'd not have any time for gigs or anything really.

The fact that he's so young is why he's popular with us (younger) teens :P
Sat 09/12/06 at 17:53
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It appeared to me that he'd written at least one song in the process of the TV series, so it's more likely to be that he's not very good at it, so writes few... and if so, badly!

Pseudo attitude; he's, what, 13, 14? Really must be, I can't think of anyone thinking that way without plenty of roxperience (In Jack Black-esque terms), and at that age you probably wouldn't have been to many gigs, if any, or own 100+ albums!
Sat 09/12/06 at 17:49
Regular
"I may return"
Very_Metal wrote:
> Sunflower wrote:
> Old people, no sense of anything new, too busy typing big words
> :P
>
> that`s entirely the point, there`s nothing "new" about
> it. it`s regurgetated, watered-down pseudo attitude from an
> outlet that can`t possibly have any idea of the meaning behind
> it. I`d be more offended if i thought for 1 second he wrote his
> own songs.

Just more big words :P
I've gotta stop posting in this thread as everyone is against me :s
Sat 09/12/06 at 17:43
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Is this the kid from Rock School?

If so, I've got to say that the differences between the song he was playing on TV and the awful version I recently heard was that one sounded like Kurt Cobain playing Def Leppard's No No No, and the other one sounded like all the other watered-down pop crap* I have to put up with at work!

I dread the album... exploting the limited talents of an overly hyperactive kid? I've no desire to listen to that, hell, the latest stuff from Iron Maiden, Tenacious D and Motorhead are doing me fine in terms of 2006! Total crap; pop is dire, as is music from kids... if he wrote none himself, that's even more a reason to hate everything about this project, if there's not even an element of creativity or originality, which I doubt there would be anyway!

*I know Def Leppard ended up rather pop, but No No No is from 1981, when they could actually rock pretty hard!
Sat 09/12/06 at 16:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Sunflower wrote:
> Old people, no sense of anything new, too busy typing big words
> :P

that`s entirely the point, there`s nothing "new" about it. it`s regurgetated, watered-down pseudo attitude from an outlet that can`t possibly have any idea of the meaning behind it. I`d be more offended if i thought for 1 second he wrote his own songs.
Sat 09/12/06 at 13:14
Regular
Little Chris is cool.

*crosses fingers*
Sat 09/12/06 at 12:39
Regular
"I may return"
Old people, no sense of anything new, too busy typing big words :P
Sat 09/12/06 at 12:34
Regular
"you've got a beard"
stop being so pragmatic and tell it like it is; the little asshat is an unbearable audio abortion and should have his vocal chords removed with a rusty kitchen knife.

utter dross in ever conceivable way.

p.s - i`m joining his fan club so i can send him an envelope full of my own vomit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.